Okay, so I downloaded a random Japanese Indie game today... (Avatar related)

Started by 'Itan Atxur, May 07, 2010, 08:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

...and it called me a SKXAWNG!!! WTF? The game is a first person puncher that harkens back to the grid based fps days where you really can't move much. Your job is to punch random floating heads and run through a maze finding treasure and the exit in the hopes of resquing a few trapped women. The game is untranslated and has nothing... to do... with Avatar, like, at all. And yet there it was, a picture of Jake shooting at the Palulukan from under the tree roots calling me a skxawng in plain Na'vi!! Woah. You just never know what you're gonna get with indie games.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

'Itan Atxur

I don't have a capture card OR a camera :(. Pathetic, I know.

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

'Itan Atxur

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

'Itan Atxur

The name is in Japanese so I don't know. You can find it under new arrivals/indie games. It's in between "pushy" and "avatar dash".

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

'Itan Atxur

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

mabey they thought it would be funny and ironic if they put it in for no reason whatsoever

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, that's my guess too. But the rest of the "treasures" seem to involve food.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Hufwe ta'em

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on May 07, 2010, 08:50:25 AM
...and it called me a SKXAWNG!!! WTF? The game is a first person puncher that harkens back to the grid based fps days where you really can't move much. Your job is to punch random floating heads and run through a maze finding treasure and the exit in the hopes of resquing a few trapped women. The game is untranslated and has nothing... to do... with Avatar, like, at all. And yet there it was, a picture of Jake shooting at the Palulukan from under the tree roots calling me a skxawng in plain Na'vi!! Woah. You just never know what you're gonna get with indie games.
u have game point now ?