What are you currently playing?

Started by Tirealì'u, January 14, 2010, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Jacko

Migrated from CoD: MW2 now, I'm back to the original Rollercoaster Tycoon. Gotta love the retro ismoetric pixel-graphics.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: El Jacko on February 15, 2010, 08:37:10 AM
Migrated from CoD: MW2 now, I'm back to the original Rollercoaster Tycoon. Gotta love the retro ismoetric pixel-graphics.

I love that game

Steel shuttle coaster all the way!  ;D

El Jacko

Haven't been on it for long, up to year 3 on Leafy Lake. 747 guests, 886 rating and only 1 rollercoaster (steel mini one).
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Étienne

Just finished No More Heroes, excellent well at least until the end.
Moonlight is the best boss ever <3

Col Quaritch

Avatar music inspires me during sige attack in Star Wars. Ok get this in the newest update for Star Wars Galaxy they have set up where at set times each faction either attacks or defends a stratigic strong hold. Well I get to Bestine late as useal now the cool part as im setting up deffensing the music for calling all the navi to war is playing on my computer and just as that is about to end so dose our timer to set up then  bam sound track of the WAR is playing while all hell breaks loos defending the city. It was epic shame as after thought i should have turned on my fraps and recorded all that. Still have yet to get that soundtrack to sync up to anything cool in game since then.

El Jacko

Quote from: Tskalep on February 15, 2010, 07:33:29 PM
lol, how!?  ;D

Log flume, river rapids, water slide and 1 of everything else. Don't like having loads of coasters, you're screwed when one crashes.

Quote from: El Jacko on February 16, 2010, 02:33:33 AM
Quote from: Tskalep on February 15, 2010, 07:33:29 PM
lol, how!?  ;D

Log flume, river rapids, water slide and 1 of everything else. Don't like having loads of coasters, you're screwed when one crashes.

Good point

I usually have 14+ rollercoasters and nothing else because I'm cheap.

I'm going to make a Pandora Park now  ;D

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

El Jacko

Txur Niftxavang

If anyone has a PS3, I play GTAIV mostly, MAG, and MW2
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Elektrolurch

I had a PS2 a long time ago, never played with it, so I sold it. My TV is from 1982 or something. ;D
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

El Jacko

I got a PS3, but I'm more aof a PC gamer now. If WoW, MW2 and RCT classify me as a PC gamer.

kxanì tsamsiyu

Well i have a PS3 but hardly ever go on it, PC and xbox 360 are much better online my opinion, but the PS3 rocks for little arcade games and also MAG and Gran Turismo and dont forget Metal Gear solid.

Im playing AvP and Mass Effect 2 on Xbox
On the PC im Playing CSS and a Crysis MOD called Mech Warrior: Living Legends

kharvilak

I haven't been playing much lately... gearing up for Spring Parkour outdoors, so I've been trying to give up games for he most part.  I'd rather use my free time outside training than inside wasting my day on games.  Though there are those rainy days when indoor conditioning eventually gets rather monotonous.
Been occasionally playing online FPS stuff like "Combat Arms", though "Just Cause 2" is looking pretty good.  I played and completed the first "Just Cause" and really liked it.  I mostly play games (whenever I do) on the PC, but my son has a PS2, Xbox, and will be getting a Wii for his birthday next month.  I've been getting him outside doing Parkour as well, though he's not quite as into it as I am, so he gets bored with it after a while and wants to go inside to play games.

El Jacko

Quote from: kxanì tsamsiyu on February 18, 2010, 07:21:48 AM
Well i have a PS3 but hardly ever go on it, PC and xbox 360 are much better online my opinion, but the PS3 rocks for little arcade games and also MAG and Gran Turismo and dont forget Metal Gear solid.

Quote from: kxanì tsamsiyu on February 18, 2010, 07:21:48 AM
Gran Turismo

I wish they'd hurry up and bring that damn game out already. GT4 came out in like 2005, they've been cooking 5 ever since.

Quote from: kharvilak on February 18, 2010, 07:52:13 AM
I haven't been playing much lately... gearing up for Spring Parkour outdoors, so I've been trying to give up games for he most part.  I'd rather use my free time outside training than inside wasting my day on games.  Though there are those rainy days when indoor conditioning eventually gets rather monotonous.
Been occasionally playing online FPS stuff like "Combat Arms", though "Just Cause 2" is looking pretty good.  I played and completed the first "Just Cause" and really liked it.  I mostly play games (whenever I do) on the PC, but my son has a PS2, Xbox, and will be getting a Wii for his birthday next month.  I've been getting him outside doing Parkour as well, though he's not quite as into it as I am, so he gets bored with it after a while and wants to go inside to play games.

How is Parkour?  It looks fun  ;D