What are you currently playing?

Started by Tirealì'u, January 14, 2010, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kharvilak

It is VERY fun.  It's also fantastic exercise.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Mainly AvP (3) and Team Fortress 2

I hope theyre going to release the DS to AvP soon. It's very annoying to sit and wait a few minutes on matchmaking between each match etc.

Emtokay

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I created a charcater class called Na'vi and chose all the atributes for it that i could see from the movie such as Archery (Marksman), Acrobatics, Agility, Speed etc.
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Eltusiyu

Currently Avatar, C&C Generals,The Witcher  ;D

Quote from: SirHaxalot on February 19, 2010, 06:14:54 PM
Mainly AvP (3) and Team Fortress 2

Does AVP3 use the Steam like a demo?

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Atoki Atanyä

I have had to change my "What I Am Currently Playing" to slightly more of a "What I Am Currently Addicted To Like A Really Bad Drug Because It Is Awesome".

Mass Effect 2.

That is all. :D
Atoki's Guide to Learning Na'vi: Part One is Here!

Hufwe Makto

Got my pc working right and now I'm hooked on shaiya. Anyone play? Look me up. I'm Toruk. If u can't find me apply to the .Damnation. Guild.

Kesìltsamsiyu

I was playing Aion until my computer melted, now I'm borrowing my parents' apple workstation until they get back from being on tour and I can afford to fix mine. It's got 8 cores, but a graphics card that yells at me when I tell it to 2560x1600, so I've been playing the classic sonic games on an emulator.
Phase I: IPTG -> GFP
Phase III: Avatar Botany

ExLibrisMortis

I have been playing mostly Freelancer: Discovery Mod with a little Modern Warfare 2 thrown in there.

Elektrolurch

I sometimes play Crysis, but I don't really enjoy it.
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

El Jacko

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on February 25, 2010, 03:25:19 AM
I have been playing mostly Freelancer: Discovery Mod with a little Modern Warfare 2 thrown in there.

Woah, didn't realise there was anyone playing that any more...I'll have to dig mine out.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Niwantaw

proud player of every C&C game ever
(except sole survivor because i can't get a copy of it and even if i did it would be kind of crap as it is multiplayer only and about 14 years old)
fallout 3
company of heroes
MW2
TA
TA kingdoms
need to find something better to do with my time
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: tawtute akawng on February 26, 2010, 07:11:13 PM
(except sole survivor because i can't get a copy of it and even if i did it would be kind of crap as it is multiplayer only and about 14 years old)
fallout 3
company of heroes
MW2
TA
TA kingdoms
need to find something better to do with my time

Nice!  ;D

It's all about CNC and TA

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Kxrekorikus on February 22, 2010, 12:12:19 PM
Does AVP3 use the Steam like a demo?

Yep, it is fully integrated with steamworks, so it's no way it will run (legally) without Steam.

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

kxanì tsamsiyu

Well i just purchased Borderlands again today and downloaded the new General Knoxx add-on and its great, i originally had a level 49 character but it got corrupt :o so i had to create a new character and its already level 33.

Nanaki

Quote from: kxanì tsamsiyu on February 27, 2010, 03:30:14 PM
Well i just purchased Borderlands again today and downloaded the new General Knoxx add-on and its great, i originally had a level 49 character but it got corrupt :o so i had to create a new character and its already level 33.

Yeah I have finish Borderlands twice ;D

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

kxanì tsamsiyu

have you downloaded the Add-on's, i have not download the Zombie one and the other one because i heard mixed things about them.

Nanaki

Yes I have the two addons, they are cool ! ;D

kxanì tsamsiyu

hmm i shall get them tomorrow then.  ;D

Txep swirä

Quote from: tawtute akawng on February 26, 2010, 07:11:13 PM
thats your reason that you don't have the game?
why not? i mean if you are a C&C fan, then you have to get that on too.
i am busy with collecting every C&C games, i have every game from Red Alert 1. (Even C&C 3 Kane edition (but thats in german :P)

most of the time i play Team fortress 2
other games are:
-Left for dead 2
-Half-life series
-Fallout 3
-Bioshock 2

its a blame that i don't have the Avatar game, but i will get it
"You not be here. Go back!"
Neytiri

I survived Black Mesa, I went trough City 17, I fought trough Rapture and escaped....
So what can possible go wrong on Pandora?

Stories:
The untold stories of the war on Pandora (written in Dutch)written in English