What are you currently playing?

Started by Tirealì'u, January 14, 2010, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

Quote from: Txep-swirä on March 21, 2010, 09:52:42 AM
playing Command and Conquer 4
How i will say this?
the units are good, gdi then... don't like the NOD units.
gameplay is horrible...

Where is Command and Conquer?
i was waiting to get a epic end battle... but where is it?
you can't build any bases anymore... only units...
as a real command and Conquer fan i must say that the game failed, at many points.
i don't have many good words for it, but i must say that the chat is fun.

i think that C&C died after C&C 3... that game was good, besides the fact that the Scrin was overpowerd.

i agree
got it yesterday realy exited
then played it for an hour an then though
"its allright but it doesn't play like C&C or look like it"
i want to mine tiberium and build a base and have a ORCA that actualy does what it is supposed to do
(kill tanks. for some bizzare reason rockets are no longer effective anti vehcle weapons only for killing med air)
Only mostly AWOL.

Col Quaritch

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Col Quaritch on March 21, 2010, 04:22:18 PM
Star Trek Online in 3D

Awesome.

I have been playing Hitman: Blood Money again recently and will finish up my recent playthrough of Kingdom Hearts soon.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Yeya Swizaw

Final Fantasy XIII, and Pokemon Pearl :)
"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

'Tsamsiyu

GTA IV.... Haha, it's always a good laugh as long as people don't take it seriously :D
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Txantslusam Skxawng

Currently im playing Ratchet and Clank games on my PS2, cuz my PS3 is away for repairment! But there alot of stuff i want to buy and have to make a list of what goes first

• Laptop ( €379,- , but my parents pay half of it! )
  • Ventilator for my PS3 ( idk €15-30,- )
  • BFBC2 ( €60,- )
  • GTA IV DLC PS3 ( €45,- )
So I need about €235,- so im going to have to scrap some things of that list, but i must need laptop
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Yeya Swizaw

Txantslusam Skxawng

Niwantaw

they are everywhere
(including me)
Only mostly AWOL.

Txep swirä

maybe next month Portal 2 ;D
i liked the first Portal, and i definitely want to play the second game of it.

and with Left for dead 2, there is a new chapter coming (if i am right  ;))
"You not be here. Go back!"
Neytiri

I survived Black Mesa, I went trough City 17, I fought trough Rapture and escaped....
So what can possible go wrong on Pandora?

Stories:
The untold stories of the war on Pandora (written in Dutch)written in English

ShadowMainZERO

Yay for Harvest Moon DS! This game is so addicting.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Emtokay

Alternating between CoD 4 online and GTA IV

im also a Rachet and Clank fan
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Yeya Swizaw

And now I'm playing Age of Mythology: Titans :)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Just finished Ratchet and Clank 2 ( in Europe its just Ratchet and Clank 2 and in America i think its called Ratchet and Clank Going Commando )

I still think that Ratchet and Clank 2 is the most difficult one of all R&C games and it kinda has the same storyline as Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction.

In R&C2 : Get the blue thingie, then it gets taken, u captured it and then u get double crossed by Qwark, but in the end, Qwark got owned, by the blue-thingie!

In R&C ToD : Get the time helmet, its get stolen, u captured it from Tekiyon ( i dont remember his name ) and Tekiyon gets owned, by two rocks, if im correct!

But in R&C2, it was the only time they ever beeped a word, the one at the ending! I laughed my txim off on that point!

Hawnuyu atxen

QuoteAnd now I'm playing Age of Mythology: Titans Smiley

One of my favourites... just the grafics aren't as great as in the normal version (the expansion's is a little bit messed up i think...).
Still awesome game!
"Hrrap rä'ä si olo'ur smuktuä." ; "Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit tung." (Assassin's Creed)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Yeya Swizaw

Hawnuyu atxen

I think thoose, who once played it are fans of this game... just there are some sawtute, who "ke tsun kivamänge" even if it's for AoM... i didn't really understand all the complains about it's grafics in general (even without the expansion...).
"Hrrap rä'ä si olo'ur smuktuä." ; "Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit tung." (Assassin's Creed)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Yeya Swizaw

The graphics aren't even that bad. Slighty outdated now, but still not bad.

Hawnuyu atxen

Well... when i saw the faces in the expansion... it was outdated even when it came out... the normal game's grafics were totally good though...

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Yeya Swizaw

Hmm... The faces are a bit, well, rubbish.