What are you currently playing?

Started by Tirealì'u, January 14, 2010, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lora Taw

Quote from: Sol Lupusnight on January 18, 2010, 01:38:01 AM
i've been playing gears 2 lately, and also i've been playing cameron's avatar.

how is the avatar game. ive been planning on getting it as soon as the price goes down some

Étienne

Quote from: sevintaw on January 18, 2010, 04:22:09 AM

how is the avatar game. ive been planning on getting it as soon as the price goes down some

Really bad.

Lora Taw

Quote from: Étienne on January 18, 2010, 07:34:01 AM
Quote from: sevintaw on January 18, 2010, 04:22:09 AM

Really bad.

ugh

Dullface

Yeah, I wouldn't pay for it, it's got really bad rating on metascore. A shame really, it's something I could have spent a whole lot of time on. I'm dreaming of a MMO. :)
My Avatar wallpaper pack! http://forum.learnnavi.org/fan-art/big-wallpaper-collection/
My Avatar art collection! http://forum.learnnavi.org/fan-art/big-art-pack!
Enjoy. :)
Eywa ngahu!

Ikabob

Where to start the list :P.  Well recently I have been playing: Assassin's Creed (both), Counter-Strike: Source or 1.6, Borderlands, Halo 3, CoD, WoW, TF2, Dragon Age, Soul Calibur 4, well there are a few more, but mainly CS, WoW, CoD, and Borderlands recently.

As for the avatar game, I really looked forward to it, and was kinda depressed with things I heard about it :(
When college takes up all your time... What can you really do?

Skype: Ikabob13         PSN: TR4NZ-N1GH7M4R3        Steam: N1GH7M4R3

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Sol Lupusnight

i got my copy for 40 bucks on sale so that made me happy and i dont think the avatar game is great but honestly i really like it atleast it's something to hold us over until hopefully something better comes out. if you get it used or it's on sale for cheaper then 60 bucks i'd say decide for yourself i'll play with you if you have xbox. and you get that is, if you dont get it no problem there's tons of stuff we can play lol.
Oel Hawnu Eywati

Atanyä tsyal

I've been hitting the WoW alot since my time is about to run out
a lot of TF2
gotta get back on my 360 though and finish Arkham Asylum
recently finished WET
gonna start playin Halo3 and Gears2 again
and contemplating getting CoD4: MW2 for the online action
might pick up Army of Two also, looks like it might be promising

Sol Lupusnight

when bad company 2 comes out im getting that asap i loved the first one. but i can't wait for final fantasy 13 it will be utter sheer gaming amazement. the game looks great right now.
Oel Hawnu Eywati

mattia_flip

Étienne

Elektrolurch

Maybe you know the game "TIM" .. The incredible machine ... This game is from 1989 ;D and soooo much fun  ::)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Hufwe Makto

Halo 3, Fallout 3, Forza Motorsport 3, Ace Combat 6, CoD 6. Army of Two: the 40th day looks kick ass, want it. Same with Mass Effect 2

CAN'T WAIT UNTILL HALO RECON COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!

Goose

I've been playing Borderlands and Modern Warfare 2 mainly. Trying to ace every SpecOps level is just insane by myself, though. :(

Étienne

Quote from: Hufwe Makto on January 20, 2010, 10:51:02 PM
Halo 3, Fallout 3, Forza Motorsport 3, Ace Combat 6, CoD 6. Army of Two: the 40th day looks kick ass, want it. Same with Mass Effect 2

CAN'T WAIT UNTILL HALO RECON COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!

Wait Halo Recon... you mean ODST or Reach?

Sol Lupusnight

yeah Odst came out and reach comes out in the fall.
Oel Hawnu Eywati

Hufwe Makto

Reav

Halo Reach looks like The s***.
Though I hope they do something on such a bigger scale then the previous games which were quite linear.

Na'rìng

I hope there will be an explorational aspect of of Halo: Reach with asynchronized missions system, so every time you play it will be different. Yes, that would be cool... :)!
Eywa ngahu ma smukan.
Eywa'evengä yawne lu oeru.

It kraon. XD!!! (Speak it the Na'vi way)

Lora Taw

i dont know anything about halo: reach. and unless you have heard otherwise i highly doubt bungie is going to start with an asymmetrical approach to halo all of a sudden

sorry if seem like a nay sayer. i like halo, but i kinda dropped off after Halo 3