What are you currently playing?

Started by Tirealì'u, January 14, 2010, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawnuyu atxen

Oh, ok.
Ohhh, but the 4th the bests (at least the Ages in it... except maybe URU's Ages)
"Hrrap rä'ä si olo'ur smuktuä." ; "Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit tung." (Assassin's Creed)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Niwantaw

i hate multi disk games
arrrrrrrrrrrrg! this takes longer to switch the disks than it does to install!
>:(
Only mostly AWOL.

Hawnuyu atxen

From what you said a video came to my mind...
Metal Gear Solid 4 on xbox360!
The video shows the disks what would be needed to make it possible... i haven't count them, but there are more than 25 disks for sure ;)
"Hrrap rä'ä si olo'ur smuktuä." ; "Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit tung." (Assassin's Creed)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Niwantaw

finaly onto disk 4

sods law that it won't work i bet
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Yeah, URU ages are awesome!  Especially Ahnonay and Bevin/Kirel  8)

Hawnuyu atxen

My favourite is Kadish Tolesa... when you get out of the tunnel at the beginning and get the first sight of the trees...
The other really beautiful is from 4, Spire and Heaven.

Nikre tsa'usìn!

'Tsamsiyu

Just started playing on Dragon Age: Origins, which I'm borrowing.

What a game! It's so customisable and awesome... I could waste so much time on this game!
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Hawnuyu atxen

I did :P
Just funny, that sometimes it's so easy and sometimes i'm crazy, because i died...for the 5th time...
Look for the bug in Ostagar! ;) (it doesn't do good to you i think, but it's funny that you can do it)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

'Tsamsiyu

What bug? :O

I'm at the part when you have to climb the Tower of Ishal at the moment.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Niwantaw

i had finshed the circle of magi and nearly done the arl of redcliff
there only two probems with dragon age

1) the combat system can be a bit boring
2) it doesn't apreciate it if you bounce the xbox whith it in as it just dies (and i still haven't got it to work as the disk has nearly come in half)
Only mostly AWOL.

Hawnuyu atxen

QuoteWhat bug? :O

Than you passed ;)
I wouldn't notice it too, just read accidently somewhere:
If you go back to Duncan with just the darkspawn-blood, you get xp, than speak with him again and you'll get more xp...
Continue until you can :D

Come on, ma tawtute akawng!
The combat system isn't boring!
I played with a magi and it wasn't...

Nikre tsa'usìn!

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Hawnuyu atxen on March 28, 2010, 02:50:50 PM
QuoteWhat bug? :O

Than you passed ;)
I wouldn't notice it too, just read accidently somewhere:
If you go back to Duncan with just the darkspawn-blood, you get xp, than speak with him again and you'll get more xp...
Continue until you can :D

Come on, ma Hufwe Tsamsiyu!
The combat system isn't boring!
I played with a magi and it wasn't...

Ah sneaky bug!

Hey! I didn't say it was boring, that was tawtute akawng! I thought the combat was pretty cool, you can choose to do it tactically or just go all out hack 'n' slash!

Hawnuyu atxen

Errrr... ok, sorry, i meant him, just thought that it was 2 posts before not one...

And yeah, you can choose, but sometimes you can't ;)
You'll see that you must go the tactical way (if you doesn't play in the easiest difficulty).
(Denereim, the house on the map... now that's very hard)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Niwantaw

i just like having the personal touch to it (aka i'm aiming/slashing) not so much of a fan of auto battle style games
but it is a good game, and the only game i have used a greatsword on in ages i'm too much of an archer/rifleman i think
Only mostly AWOL.

Hawnuyu atxen

Only part i used a greatsword was when i beated up the dragon on the mountains... Though i gave it to Oghren.

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Yeya Swizaw

Woo! Dragon Age Origins! I still haven't got round to installing it on my new PC yet though...
"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

Hawnuyu atxen

You should! It's a very good game!

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Yeya Swizaw

I know! I played it on my old PC.
"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

ShadowMainZERO

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. Best. Game. Ever.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txuraeyktan

i am playing fallout 3 a really good game and you total can control the outcome of the game and with all the add ons its like 400 hrs of gameplay to finish
(also r/c fan 3rd 1 is best)
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!