What are you currently playing?

Started by Tirealì'u, January 14, 2010, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Wait... its not on Steam and I know that xD
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Taronyu Leleioae

Forge of Empires (web browser type).  Something to do while studying...  ;)

bommel

Hitman Absolution. Pretty good game IMHO

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on July 21, 2013, 05:05:48 PM
Hitman Absolution. Pretty good game IMHO
Even though I never played the other Hitman games, I found Absolution also to be pretty good, okay some bits were just pure comedy. But it was alot of fun to play.
Btw, I played on the easiest mode, so that I wouldn't have to sneak around everywhere and just go in with blazing guns! :P

Currently playing The Last of Us !!!!!!!!

bommel

Finished playing Uncharted 3, probably buying Last of Us this week :)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on July 22, 2013, 04:22:20 PM
Finished playing Uncharted 3, probably buying Last of Us this week :)
No spoilers here about The Last Of Us.

Im borrowing it from a friend of mine and its such a good game!!

One thing, you need a Sixaxis controller to properly play the game. Because once everywhile you need to tilt your controller to recharge your flashlight.

And its not overused, I've got like 8 hours in it now and I only had it like 5 or 6 times.

The story itself so far is amazing!! Its a must-play/must-have!!

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on August 07, 2013, 02:55:27 PM
GTA IV on Playstation@3
I saw you playing it yesterday and compared some of the trophies we got. Most trophies I got like 3 or 4 years before you got them in-game xD

The Last of Us, finished it two days ago.... Man.... what a story, such a good game, gave me tears here and then. Especially the ending!

And it really made you feel like it was a survival game, you carry total about 12 weapons ( for spoilers, I won't say which weapons ), but all have not that much ammo. So you wouldn't go all out shooting right away. You really try to sneak first, taking everybody out silently and when that goes south, you try your best to make each shot count.

One thing I've noticed, is that every door which is locked and needs to opened with a knife ( which costs you one knife, no matter what state ) is always worth it.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Finished the story of Uncharted 2 again, still awesome, now I gotta finish Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction !! :D

Clarke

Yaknun

Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Txantslusam Skxawng

Finished Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction, also finished Battlefield Bad Company 2 and doing Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time.

After that I will probably start with AVATAR: The Game    :D

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on August 15, 2013, 07:20:31 AM
After that I will probably start with AVATAR: The Game    :D
Oh, I just want to note, that it can bes very interesting if you wait some hours to be night.
[smg id=5149]
;)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Txantslusam Skxawng

Can't wait for The Last of Us 2 and The Last of Us DLC

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Playing a 3D computer simulator game called "Space Engine"

You can visit Here to check it out. It is free to download. But you need a really good computer to use it properly.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

playing Mass Effect 3 on my computer.

'Itan Atxur

Played Amnesia: The Dark Descent for a whopping 1 minute today. It was too scary so I was forced to quit. Upon quitting I immediately pre-purchased the sequel "Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs". So you think you've conquered all the scary games/movies out there with ease? Well you haven't played this franchise yet. Blair Witch and Paranormal pale in comparison to these games.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on August 18, 2013, 10:30:49 PM
Played Amnesia: The Dark Descent for a whopping 1 minute today. It was too scary so I was forced to quit. Upon quitting I immediately pre-purchased the sequel "Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs". So you think you've conquered all the scary games/movies out there with ease? Well you haven't played this franchise yet. Blair Witch and Paranormal pale in comparison to these games.
I know Amnesia..... Well I watch PewDiePie videos :P Too scary to play it alone :P

PEWDIEPIE'S REVENGE!: Custom Story - Amnesia: Part 1

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Crysis 3, on my gaming computer,

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Need For Speed Most Wanted, the 2012 version, on pc.