What are you currently playing?

Started by Tirealì'u, January 14, 2010, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiyevame Ikran

Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Txantslusam Skxawng

Santa's Rampage....

Santa's has had it and made some mess.... and now I can clean up the mess xD
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

Kiyevame Ikran

Room Escape, best puzzle game ever
Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

The first Mass Effect game in the trilogy. Playing it now, PC.

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Txantslusam Skxawng

Grand Theft Auto V

The single player again, but now I am going to take different choices in my heist plans.

Kiyevame Ikran

Back to old games

Alien Shooter
Ketuwong Temsiyu

Txantslusam Skxawng

Metro Last Light

'Hey look, some ammo on this corpse that doesn't look suspicious at all.'
*grabs it*
'Oh f... Not a good idea.'
*gets killed by a giant mutated rat*

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Playing Kerbal Space Program. Today i am going to the Mun. I am now ready. I have practiced a lot with Kerbal Space Program, achieved the goal to get into orbit, but now a bigger task is awaiting me.

Here are my lunar exploration vehicle in Kerbal Space Program. The liftoff vehicle is fan-based off the Delta 4 Heavy rocket. I call it Kerbal 5.

Txur Niftxavang

Still playing Skyrim!    Waiting on COD:Ghosts to arrive in the mail.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

bommel

Mass Effect on my new Xbox 360 (bought the whole trilogy in a box).

vitalik_b

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on February 03, 2014, 03:18:16 PM
Mass Effect on my new Xbox 360 (bought the whole trilogy in a box).
That was a great trilogy, still one of the best I have ever played! I also bought all the story DLC that is available for PS3 when I got it. It was totally worth it. But if you don't want to buy every DLC, then I recommend you only get the DLC Arrival, Extended Cut, Leviathan and Citadel.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Grand Theft Auto V performing Grand Theft Auto in Grand Theft Auto Online

bommel

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on February 04, 2014, 02:20:43 PM
Good to know, thanks!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on February 05, 2014, 04:50:42 PM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on February 04, 2014, 02:20:43 PM
Good to know, thanks!
I found out about when I got at that moment.... I could only go back to the beginning of the mission, which started on the planet. Luckily the way from the starting point and the when the moment happens, I had just barely gotten enough skill points to get my Charm on 8.

Or else I had to start a new game :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

Rotobull cz

The eyes. (on tablet).

Yeaah !! :D I did it in 'hard'. 8)

Finally. ;D
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.