Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Gonna play some Battlefield 4.
I am on the 5th campaign, Kunlun Mountains. I have used around 3 hours of gaming-time, since i started.

bommel

Just finished The Last Of Us Left Behind DLC. This game is by far the best game I've played in a long time. Amazing.

Eltusiyu

Just started Diablo 3 for the first time yesterday. Wizard, 34lv with 10hrs of total time logged in :P
Mass Effect 3
Magic the Gathering Online
Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 on my Surface 2

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Txantslusam Skxawng

Txantslusam Skxawng

Canis Canem Edit

Or for people outside the EU, Bully

and Midnightclub 2

Reliving the past :P

Kiyevame Ikran

Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Eltusiyu

World of Warcraft (preparing before Warlords of Draenor)
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (playing till 1st day of closed beta)
Magic the Gathering Online (tournaments with my deck)
Diablo 3 (preparing before Reaper of Souls)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Playing Euro truck Simulator 2. I am now gonna drive from Kristiansand in Norway to Hamburg in Germany, transporting a diesel tank.
The distance is 415 km/257 miles. I will take a ferry from Kristiansand(Norway) to Hirtshals in Denmark.
The nordic countries is not part of the official Euro Truck Simulator 2 map. I have downloaded a map mod called ProMods.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Playing now Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Gonna drive from Malmö to Paris, transporting formic acid.

Total distance: 1222 km/759 miles
Ferries: 1
Time in real-life: ca. 20 hours and 11 minutes

Txantslusam Skxawng

XCOM: Enemy Unkown

Great game turn based rpg for starters I would say. New to it and liking it alot

Eltusiyu

Goat Simulator
Magic 2014: Duels of the Planeswalkers
Hearthstone
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
Aliens vs. Predator 2 (2001)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Playing some Grand Theft Auto V on PS3. Really looking forward when i can play it on PC this year when it is releasing :)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Getting ready to play the beta version of The Crew. I was early out and got a beta invitation from Ubisoft to play it. Beta version is only available on PC, but when it is releasing in full version, on November 11th(November 14th for Europe), it will only be available for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Not available for PS3 and Xbox 360. This is ofcourse a next-gen game.

I will also release some gameplay videos from my official YouTube channel.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

First, got some technical issues with playing The Crew, but just over an hour ago, i got to play it :) I have done some few missions now, and guess what? I was testing of how big the open road of the game is. It is gigantic. Much bigger than i thought. I was recently driving all the way from New York City to Los Angeles, and it took me 45 minutes of gameplay to drive that way, but of course not following the speed limit. If you follow the speed limit, i guess it will take you atleast 1 and a half hours to 2 hours of gameplay to drive from NYC to LA.

This was the beta version i am playing. You can still sign for the beta testing for The Crew here: http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-us/beta/index.aspx