What are you currently playing?

Started by Tirealì'u, January 14, 2010, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erratically

does any body play elite dangerous it is a space ship game and try to guess my faveret
ship in the game

BlueHusky2154

Been playing a lot of Far Cry 5 lately. It was in the Steam Summer Sale and I couldn't resist.
It's even set in my home state of Montana!
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Eltusiyu

Hearthstone (Eu)
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice and Rise of the Tomb Raider

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Lynxcat

I've been playing a lot of games recently. I finished the video game Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and I really, really enjoyed it. I then got the new Pokemon Switch game, Pokemon Lets Go Eevee and I thought it was ok. After finished that game, I got Smash Bros Ultimate and have gotten much better at the game.  :) Then for Christmas I bought myself a VR headset and have been playing VR games for awhile. It's really fun.  :)
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Crickett

Quote from: Lynxcat on April 22, 2019, 01:37:05 PM
I've been playing a lot of games recently. I finished the video game Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and I really, really enjoyed it. I then got the new Pokemon Switch game, Pokemon Lets Go Eevee and I thought it was ok. After finished that game, I got Smash Bros Ultimate and have gotten much better at the game.  :) Then for Christmas I bought myself a VR headset and have been playing VR games for awhile. It's really fun.  :)

Any recommendations?  I have a PSVR but I've really only been using it watch 3d movies so far. 

Lynxcat

Quote from: Crickett on April 22, 2019, 02:43:32 PM
Quote from: Lynxcat on April 22, 2019, 01:37:05 PM

Any recommendations?  I have a PSVR but I've really only been using it watch 3d movies so far.
Hmmm.. I don't know what the PSVR has because I access all my VR games through Steam. Can you access Steam on PSVR? If so, then I have many recommendations.  :)

Rogue Aw

Well, just got back into Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 on the laptop. Always loved that game. I tried RCT 4 Mobile, but, it doesn't have a Sandbox mode, and I have to go and do different things I don't want to do to get the abilities I want.

Not sure if anyone plays it, but, I also play Fantasy Flight Games  Star Wars X-Wing, which is a miniture strategy board game. I started out collecting the miniture SW ships, but, found a local comic shop that hosts matches and tournaments. I'm actually going to play that this evening.
Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi.
(Do or do not, there is no try).

Eìrä

Quote from: Rogue Aw on May 03, 2019, 06:47:24 AM
Well, just got back into Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 on the laptop. Always loved that game. I tried RCT 4 Mobile, but, it doesn't have a Sandbox mode, and I have to go and do different things I don't want to do to get the abilities I want.

Not sure if anyone plays it, but, I also play Fantasy Flight Games  Star Wars X-Wing, which is a miniture strategy board game. I started out collecting the miniture SW ships, but, found a local comic shop that hosts matches and tournaments. I'm actually going to play that this evening.
Star Wars X-Wing i played it on my phone! Awesome game! I also played "Smash hit", a game with balls and glasses!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Rogue Aw

Quote from: Eìrä on May 03, 2019, 06:53:12 AM

Star Wars X-Wing i played it on my phone! Awesome game! I also played "Smash hit", a game with balls and glasses!

Not sure about a mobile version of X-Wing, aside from the X-Wing squad builder apps, but, the one I play consist of small model ships with bases, and you put together a squad of ships, with pilot and armament cards to outfit each ship. You then set them up on a 4 ft square matt and move them each turn, and shoot your opponent's ships. It's a flight strategy game, works similar to Warhammer.
Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi.
(Do or do not, there is no try).

Eìrä

Quote from: Rogue Aw on May 03, 2019, 11:06:15 AM
Quote from: Eìrä on May 03, 2019, 06:53:12 AM

Not sure about a mobile version of X-Wing, aside from the X-Wing squad builder apps, but, the one I play consist of small model ships with bases, and you put together a squad of ships, with pilot and armament cards to outfit each ship. You then set them up on a 4 ft square matt and move them each turn, and shoot your opponent's ships. It's a flight strategy game, works similar to Warhammer.
Thank you very much! :D
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Eltusiyu

Hearthstone: Battlegrounds.

Really fun and enjoyable so called autochess mode for Hearthstone. If anyone playing in EU realms, feel free to pm me your bt.tag :)

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Crickett

I tend to play Gems of War, Borderlands 2 and Halo 5 warzone firefight on the Xbox One. 

Tìtstewan

*dust*

I play chess rarely, but I never won a chess match that fast:

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tìtstewan

I still have the Windows 7 games. ;D Unlike the current ones, they aren't filled with ads.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toliman

Quote from: Tìtstewan on August 12, 2020, 05:14:05 AM
I play chess rarely, but I never won a chess match that fast:
Congratulations! ;D :D

Lynxcat

I got ahold of the video game Trollhunters: Defenders of Arcadia for my switch recently. As a huge fan of Trollhunters, I found the game to be ok. It's definitely a little overpriced.  :( I have also been playing Fall Guys and Among Us with my friends and they're both super fun.  :)

Toliman

Quote from: Lynxcat on November 24, 2020, 03:46:20 PM
I found the game to be ok. It's definitely a little overpriced.  :(
Overpriced costs are bad... but if you really like that game, it can be more or less OK :)

wm.annis

I'm terrible at games (except things like backgammon), but I have been spending more time in Second Life again, which can be game-like, if you want it to be. I notice there's still some Na'vi RP going on there.