What are you currently playing?

Started by Tirealì'u, January 14, 2010, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na'rìng

Well, all the Halo games were pretty much the same on how you play, except with better and better visual quality. If that continues to Halo: Reach, well, to be honest, I'm tired of that style. Bungie needs to spice it up; make it next-gen! It really needs :).
Eywa ngahu ma smukan.
Eywa'evengä yawne lu oeru.

It kraon. XD!!! (Speak it the Na'vi way)

Lora Taw

Quote from: kxanì tsamsiyu on January 16, 2010, 02:48:09 PM

just bought Crysis of Steam and downloaded a Total conversion mod called Mechwarrior: Living Legends Its a pain to get up and running but its worth it.

that sounds super awesome. what exaclty does the mod do?

Lora Taw

Quote from: Na'rìng on January 24, 2010, 03:26:48 AM
Well, all the Halo games were pretty much the same on how you play, except with better and better visual quality. If that continues to Halo: Reach, well, to be honest, I'm tired of that style. Bungie needs to spice it up; make it next-gen! It really needs :).

i agree, i feel as though most games need to step it up in that department because (i for one) love games with random elements to gameplay. but seeing as how halo is a fairly "hardcore" competive game in my mind with lots of people who are really serious over it. i think bungie is going to please them with another similiar game.
and also seeing as how few games there are with randomly generated anything affecting gameplay. (im thinking of a few as im typing this and there are a bit, but they are horribly outnumbered) i dont expect bungie to go out on a limb and try something new with theyre favorite cashcow that is Halo  :-\

Rim tsamsiyu

COD6: MW2
L4D
Demigod
Fallout 3
main games for now.

Emtokay

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Rainbow Six Vegas 1
Black
Gran Turismo 4
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Unilmokri

World of Warcraft - (EU Executus server, horde side ofc! gimme a PM if you wanna get in touch)
Modern Warfare 2 (PC) - Usually find me in the Ground War games
Left 4 Dead 2 - Play when the mates are finally all on a the same time. Rarely happens tho :(
Avatar: The Game - Play it when I'm not in the mood for the other three.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.       - John Stuart Mill

Étienne

Almost done with Mass Effect 2, then off to No More Heroes!

Lora Taw

Quote from: Étienne on January 26, 2010, 01:19:34 AM
Almost done with Mass Effect 2, then off to No More Heroes!

damn it! i didnt know of a 12 release for it in my area :[

youre only going to beat it once?

Étienne

And I finished it...holy crap a lot happens. And no I work in a certain place to get things I need.

Skxe Eywaftu

i play
left 4 dead 2 (pc, full gore)
modern warefare 2 (PC)
guild wars (really excited about guild wars 2 http://www.guildwars2.com/en/ )
Grand theft auto 4 (pc)
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much"- Dr. Grace Augustine

Hufwe Makto

I used to play guild wars. Then I got into Shaiya. It's much better. You should try it out.

Kiyoshi Tenshi

I play The Legend of Spyro, Sonic the Hedgehog, Legend of Zelda, Neopets: the Darkest Faerie, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and sometimes NiGHTS.
[move]

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Kiyoshi Tenshi

Pit is my favorite Brawl character. ^__^
[move]

Étienne

Kiyoshi Tenshi

No way! Pit-kun could beat meta Knight any day!
[move]

Eltusiyu

Avatar the Game, Prey. I'm still waiting for new Alien vs Predator game :)

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Étienne

Quote from: Kiyoshi Tenshi on January 27, 2010, 12:57:02 PM
No way! Pit-kun could beat meta Knight any day!

Wait...

Tutean-tìhawnu

Mass Effect 2 all the way here, played 7 hours thursday, and 13 friday :P so yea, I like it
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

kxanì tsamsiyu

Quote from: Tutean-tìhawnu on January 30, 2010, 08:36:03 AM
Mass Effect 2 all the way here, played 7 hours thursday, and 13 friday :P so yea, I like it

Yep same here im also playing Mass Effect 2 its awesome, im also waiting for the new Aliens vs Predator game which looks good.