What are you currently playing?

Started by Tirealì'u, January 14, 2010, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lora Taw

Quote from: Étienne on January 27, 2010, 12:43:52 PM
Quote from: Kiyoshi Tenshi on January 27, 2010, 08:11:00 AM
Pit is my favorite Brawl character. ^__^

Pfft Meta Knight is top tier win.

Pfft! Pink Captain Falcon for the manliness win evar 8)

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Lora Taw on February 01, 2010, 02:33:45 PM
Quote from: Étienne on January 27, 2010, 12:43:52 PM
Quote from: Kiyoshi Tenshi on January 27, 2010, 08:11:00 AM
Pit is my favorite Brawl character. ^__^

Pfft Meta Knight is top tier win.

Pfft! Pink Captain Falcon for the manliness win evar 8)

Pfft! Kirby is the most amazing one ;)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Txonyä'ite

Just finished avatar on na'vi and assassin's creed 2. I just started borderlands

Goose

Anyone else eagerly awaiting Dante's Inferno?

Étienne

kharvilak

I mostly play online FPS games, primarily Combat Arms and Cross Fire, but I also like high-graphics driving games like NFS Carbon.  While I thought Avatar was going to be good, I found out the best thing about it is the graphics... gameplay and dialog is downright boring.  Awaiting Mirror's Edge 2 to see how it turns out.  I try not to play games too much though.  I'd rather be outside training Parkour.

Torture Killer

i deleted all my games from steam and installed
Dragon age: origins, so i basicly play only that game
hmm, cant think of anything to put in na'vi here :/

Hawnuyu atxen

I can understand that choice... Dragon Age is just an epic game.
"Hrrap rä'ä si olo'ur smuktuä." ; "Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit tung." (Assassin's Creed)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Lora Taw

i got dragon age for the xbox because of a ridiculously good discount i got for it (ended up returning it for a discount on Mass Effect 2 that was worth more than i paid for it) but i wasnt really impressed by it. it reminded me of dungeons and dragons but with limitations and i couldnt keep interest.

Elektrolurch

I purchased the Avatar game yesterday ;)

Hawnuyu atxen

I never played Dungeons and Dragons, but to think that someone didn't like Dragon Age...
The Avatar game is good... not the best, but it's good (even thought i still have to learn how to fly ikran...).

Man, i just want Assassin's Creed 2 to come out!!! (it's still a month in my country :'()
"Hrrap rä'ä si olo'ur smuktuä." ; "Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit tung." (Assassin's Creed)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

kharvilak

I never played most of the newer D&D type games on PC or whatever, but I am old enough to still have my copy of the 6th printing of the Dungeons & Dragons Basic Set w/ Keep on the Borderlands (yes, old "paper-and-pencil" D&D gaming.  And yes, I got it when it was released in 1979 :) ).  I also have the Silver box set of TSR's Forgotten Realms games released from 1988 to 1991 for MS-DOS, and the 1985 game Bard's Tale, also for MS-DOS.  I definitely like the old-school D&D games.  I think I finally packed away all of my "paper-and-pencil" AD&D stuff back in 1992.

Txonyä'ite

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Txonyä'ite on February 06, 2010, 12:38:05 AM
Quote from: uniltìyìranyu on February 05, 2010, 08:07:22 AM
I purchased the Avatar game yesterday ;)

What do you think of it?

It's quite good, but the controls sometimes suck a bit.. I have played it for about two hours. And I hate, that they completely forgot about tsaheylu. You can ride with any Ikran you want.

Fkeua 'Awpo

Eltusiyu

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Lora Taw

Quote from: kharvilak on February 05, 2010, 12:02:50 PM
I never played most of the newer D&D type games on PC or whatever, but I am old enough to still have my copy of the 6th printing of the Dungeons & Dragons Basic Set w/ Keep on the Borderlands (yes, old "paper-and-pencil" D&D gaming.  And yes, I got it when it was released in 1979 :) ).  I also have the Silver box set of TSR's Forgotten Realms games released from 1988 to 1991 for MS-DOS, and the 1985 game Bard's Tale, also for MS-DOS.  I definitely like the old-school D&D games.  I think I finally packed away all of my "paper-and-pencil" AD&D stuff back in 1992.

i was talking about the D&D paper game. ive only ever played v3.5 because neither me or my friends are even close to being old enough to own anything from 1979. but i havent found a D&D game worth playing on the computer, just not as much freedom, and i cant play text based computer games. i just dont get them

El Jacko

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Just got 28 kill streak with an MP5K, feelin pretty awesome right now

on an unrelated note, WOOO first post
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

kxanì tsamsiyu

Ohhh nice a 28kill streak the highest i have got is either 23 or 28 cant remember which, i am currently playing Mass Effect 2 Which is Awesome!!!!
The next game i am going to get is Aliens Vs Predator which is also Awesome from the gameplay of the Multiplayer demo.

Welcome to this great site. 
Hope you find everything you need.
Eywa Ngahu.

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Oh yeah AvP looks cool.

How is the Avatar game, I've been thinking of buying it.

I currently play: AoE 3: The War Chiefs (lol, like Avatar), Crysis, Command and Conquer 3 (soon 4), Wolfenstein, Counter-Strike, CoD MW: 2,...

Where did did you download the Mechwarrior mod?  8)