Gears of War 2

Started by Sol Lupusnight, January 15, 2010, 06:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sol Lupusnight

Hello all, i'm a gears of war gearhead lol, i love both games and i'm looking for others who like it too. maybe we can play some horde or multiplayer sometime.
Oel Hawnu Eywati

Swok Txon

ewwww Gears of war 2 yucky lol

hahaha you heard of gears of halo theft auto 5?

its rated JO (jesus only)

Sol Lupusnight

LOL yes i have heard of that lol, and gears 2 is amazing lol. i love the combat so intense and skilled.
Oel Hawnu Eywati

Atanyä tsyal

I used to play alot, haven' played as of late though because the one friend I had that played with me hasnt been on lately. maybe when I get aroundto buyin some more live time I'd love to play with ya.
gonna have to refresh and get good again though lol

Sol Lupusnight

that part will be easy just play some horde and i few rounds of multiplayer and you'd be fine.
Oel Hawnu Eywati

Hufwe Makto

Played through #2 on highest difficulty setting 3 times without dying and without a partner and without stopping. After the third time around my 360 crashed...

Sol Lupusnight

man that's a bummer, and that's nice that you can do that, but after i beat all difficulties it was onto horde and multiplayer which are both amazing.
Oel Hawnu Eywati

Hufwe Makto

Horde is sick. The best map for that is river

Sol Lupusnight

Yeah but i can think of a few other maps that are even better for horde, and im trying to get horde achievements for the new maps.
Oel Hawnu Eywati

Hufwe Makto

I never got live so I couldn't download anything else. But river to ke seems like the best default map. Just camp out in one of the towers with a longshot, shotgun, frag grenades, and a boltock. Place boomshields at the entrance so you keep beastriders out, and tag a frag to the pole furthest down to alert you. Works best two player