What are you looking forward to??

Started by Tsteu nantang, February 21, 2011, 03:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Emtokay on February 28, 2013, 08:33:05 PM
Assassins Creed 4
Yea me to

AC 4 Black Flag

I kinda was hoping it to be set in the present, but I honestly think now with pirates... a small no
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

There's gonna be a new Mass Effect, too  ???? After hearing what happened at the end of the last game, i find it surprising that there's gonna be a new game. Prequel, perhaps  ????
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on March 06, 2013, 06:15:19 AM
There's gonna be a new Mass Effect, too  ???? After hearing what happened at the end of the last game, i find it surprising that there's gonna be a new game. Prequel, perhaps  ????

They said there will be no Shepard this time. So it might be a sequel.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on March 06, 2013, 09:12:02 AM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on March 06, 2013, 06:15:19 AM

They said there will be no Shepard this time. So it might be a sequel.

Kinda sounds like another Bioware game franchise: Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic. The first game, simply called Star Wars: KOTOR, and the second, Star Wars: KOTOR II: The Sith Lords, took place five years apart with different main characters (Although the events of five years before in Star Wars: KOTOR was very much linked to the story of The Sith Lords.).

Txantslusam Skxawng

Downloaded Mass Effect 3 from the PS Store. Played for 3,5h and decided to take advice from a friend and buy/play ME 1&2 first. Bought ME 1&2 also from the PS Store and Cerberus-package free with ME2.

So I am looking forward to play ME 1, 2 and continue 3 with a new character, most likely from 1 to 2 to 3.

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, ME4 is confirmed to exist. Nothing is actually known about it though. They hosted a poll a while back asking fans if they wanted a sequel or prequel. They never released the results but every ME fan I've talked to agrees they'd rather see a sequel. With a prequel the game decisions would have to be limited because the outcome has to work with the original series.

I for one am hoping they'll simply forget the ME3 ending happened and give us a sequel assuming everything went perfectly for Shepard and the galaxy.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 08, 2013, 05:19:21 PM
Yeah, ME4 is confirmed to exist. Nothing is actually known about it though. They hosted a poll a while back asking fans if they wanted a sequel or prequel. They never released the results but every ME fan I've talked to agrees they'd rather see a sequel. With a prequel the game decisions would have to be limited because the outcome has to work with the original series.

I for one am hoping they'll simply forget the ME3 ending happened and give us a sequel assuming everything went perfectly for Shepard and the galaxy.

Well, as far as i've heard RPG's with multiple endings tend to work in the way there's one ending that is canon, while the rest of the endings are just what ```could´´ have happened. Like i friend of mine told me about how endings work in the first Dead Rising game: While there were about five or six endings, only one was the ``true´´ ending, which sets the backstory for Dead Rising II. I think it's kind of the same with the Star Wars: KOTOR games; It at least feels like the backstory of The Sith Lords is linked to a certain ending in the first game (But i won't spoil anything in case aynga would like to find out for yourselves  ;).). Now, i don't know much about the ending(s) of Mass Effect 3, but maybe Bioware are planning something similar to the Dead Rising and Star Wars: KOTOR games with Mass Effect 4  ????

'Itan Atxur

Story wise there are different endings with different characters dying and different species being completely wiped out. The reason people say it's just one ending is because the cut scene is essentially the same... exact... one for all (apparently) 7 endings (There were SUPPOSED to be 16). The only real difference is what character is standing where and the color of the explosion.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Ok. Irayo for the info, ma tsmukan  :)!

BTW: Both a friend of mine and i have been thinking of getting the games in the Dead Space and Mass Effect franchises. A question to those of you who've played these games: What do you think of them  ???? Please, try to keep out as many spoilers as possible.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Maybe those who know should PM you or make a new topic about ;)

This is called 'What are you looking forward to??'

Pre-orderd Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition, but I am getting it for my b-day since I didn't know what I want for my b-day this year besides some (power)tools :P

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Good idea, ma Txan  :).

BTW: I know this topic is called ``What are you looking forward to??´´ but does that only refer to games you're looking forward to that hasn't come out yet or could it also mean games which are already out but you don't have  ????

'Itan Atxur

I think all games released and not released are fair game. For an instance, I'm looking forward to playing the Assassins Creed franchise. I own all 3 but haven't played them.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 12, 2013, 10:31:33 AM
I think all games released and not released are fair game. For an instance, I'm looking forward to playing the Assassins Creed franchise. I own all 3 but haven't played them.

You own all 3 but haven't played anything on any of them at all  ???? Lol, talk about procrastinating  ;D.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Then again, which 3? AC, AC2, AC3 or AC2, AC:B, AC Revelations.

But most likely AC, AC2, AC3

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on March 12, 2013, 07:26:07 AM
Good idea, ma Txan  :).

BTW: I know this topic is called ``What are you looking forward to??´´ but does that only refer to games you're looking forward to that hasn't come out yet or could it also mean games which are already out but you don't have  ????
All games you are looking forward to, released and unreleased

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Txanslusam SkxawngAll games you are looking forward to, released and unreleased

Alright. Irayo for the info, ma tsmukan  :)!

Fwewyu Tìngayä

Looking forward for metro2033-the last light. And another world pf tanks patch. Im not sure in dawn of war 3 . Very sceptic after releasing dow2 s*** rts. We r waiting for real time stratagy not for dammed coh hor something else

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on March 12, 2013, 04:15:49 PM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 12, 2013, 10:31:33 AM

You own all 3 but haven't played anything on any of them at all  ???? Lol, talk about procrastinating  ;D.

AC1, AC: Revelations, AC2 and AC3.

Played about an hour of AC1 and AC:R and really didn't like them. I'm a few hours into 2 and really like it. #4 looks awesome so I'll probably beat 2 and 3.

Txantslusam Skxawng

AC:B does have a certain impact on the story and I haven't Brotherhood yet ( still need to play it ), so I first found out about it in AC:R. Normally I don't really care about spoilers, but then it was I like... ''What!! No, it can't be!''

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on March 24, 2013, 11:28:59 AM
AC:B does have a certain impact on the story and I haven't Brotherhood yet ( still need to play it ), so I first found out about it in AC:R. Normally I don't really care about spoilers, but then it was I like... ''What!! No, it can't be!''

It think i know what you're talking about, ma Txan. I once watched a friend of mine completing Brotherhood and i saw the ending. Not that it bothered me, though; I didn't care that much about it since i hadn't played it and i still don't feel the urge to. I won't spoil it for those people here that's playing it and don't want to know the ending  ;).

Ma 'Itan Atxur: So AC4 has been confirmed  ???? I've heard speculations about it but i wasn't 100 % sure.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

CCP Games is working on a new game, but not for PC, but for PS3.

This look very good
It's Happening! Dust 514 and EVE Online Merge Together