Started by Tsteu nantang, February 21, 2011, 03:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Just waiting for the Dust 514, which is releasing on PS3 on May 14th this year
DUST 514 / EVE Online: Battle for Caldari Prime Trailer

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on April 29, 2013, 04:41:17 AM
Just waiting for the Dust 514, which is releasing on PS3 on May 14th this year
I played the beta and I didn't find it fun or interesting.... Played a few rounds online and barely saw other enemy players.

Plus that trailer, I can't remember it looked like that on the beta, but that is probably PC on high settings.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Oooooooooh yeah!!!!!!

Planetside 2 is only available for pc gamers, but not for long. It has been announced to be released to the Playstation 4 aswell.

Here's the PS4 trailer of Planetside 2. This is good for me. I don't have a good enough computer yet to play that game.
Planetside 2 - Official E3 2013 Playstation 4 Trailer

Txantslusam Skxawng

Looking forward to GTA V, pre-orderd the Special Edition

And PS4... phff... Waiting atleast a year, unless there will be a sale of some kind.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Bohemia, behind the ARMA games, are now developing a game where you can build your own rover and send it to Mars, and drive it around on Mars.
This simulator is going to be launched sometime this year. PS!!!! Only for pc gamers.

Take On Mars Announcement Trailer

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

PS4 gameplay review of Planetside 2. Planetside 2 is out for Microsoft Windows, but is coming aswell to PS4.

Planetside 2 GAMEPLAY DEMO @ E3 2013!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Right now looking forward to:

Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Halo 5 and 6
Gears Of War: Judgement
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

The biggest racing game i have ever seen. I am so totally gonna get this game when it is releasing. It is only releasing for PS4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. No PS3 release or Xbox 360.

The Crew - E3 2013 - Announcement Trailer [UK]

Txantslusam Skxawng

I think its smart waiting a year before buying any new next-gen console. All that games will be released now will be cheaper next year, plus for PS4 in 2014 you can also stream PS2 and PS3 games.

Mesireatu

Complete Zork, Hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy and Beureaucrazy for PC..
Varför minns jag alla dåliga vitsar, men glömmer alla infix i Na'vi?? ???
Why do I remember all bad jokes, but forget all the infixes in Na'vi?? :-[

Jag älskar dig, Sara L!!
Nga yawne lu oer, Sara L!!

Txantslusam Skxawng

GTA V, Battlefield 4 and some more I can't think of right now :P

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

I think i'm gonna buy Samurai Warriors 2 sometime soon during my summer break. Played the first one a lot a couple of years back on my original Xbox and it was a blast  :)! I'm hoping the second one will be even better  :).

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Amazing gameplay video just got released of the upcoming game by Activision, Destiny. Destiny will be released for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. This is a game i am so going to buy. It will be released sometime next year.

Destiny : Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 18, 2013, 06:23:34 AM
I think its smart waiting a year before buying any new next-gen console. All that games will be released now will be cheaper next year, plus for PS4 in 2014 you can also stream PS2 and PS3 games.

Yeah; I, too, think i'm gonna wait at least a year after the release before i buy any next-gen console (In my case it will probably be Xbox One.), so that prices will have time to go down and i also want to keep my Xbox 360 for a while, too. I'm also quite annoyed that when a game company release a new console they immediately ``kill´´ the last one, seemingly just to get more money. One important exception being Sony, who for a couple of years released games to both PS2 and PS3 simultaneously.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on July 04, 2013, 08:56:37 PM
Pre-orderd it for PS3

And I am looking forward to GTA V and GTA V Online ! :D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Think i'm gonna buy Destiny, too  :). Didn't know it was to be released to anything other than Xbox, though  :-\. Bungie usually only release their games to Xbox (and possibly PC) AFAIK.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I am looking forward to Watch Dogs, but now it will take longer time to get it and play it. Watch Dogs will not be released next month. It will be released sometime in Spring 2014. Again, Ubisoft are dissapointing, but very well then.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/15/watch-dogs-the-crew-delayed-until-at-least-april-2014

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on September 12, 2013, 06:30:04 AM
Think i'm gonna buy Destiny, too  :). Didn't know it was to be released to anything other than Xbox, though  :-\. Bungie usually only release their games to Xbox (and possibly PC) AFAIK.
I've heard way back it would have a crossed platform multiplayer