What are you looking forward to??

Started by Tsteu nantang, February 21, 2011, 03:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 15, 2013, 12:02:17 PM
I am looking forward to Watch Dogs, but now it will take longer time to get it and play it. Watch Dogs will not be released next month. It will be released sometime in Spring 2014. Again, Ubisoft is dissapointing, but very well then.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/15/watch-dogs-the-crew-delayed-until-at-least-april-2014
It happens all the time that games get post-poned.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

It's gonna be so awesome to get to play Battlefield 4 next week. Next week, on thursday it is releasing. I have pre-ordered it.

Check out this new trailer, Single Player
Battlefield 4 - Single Player Story Trailer

Txantslusam Skxawng

I'm not so pumped up anymore for BF4, since AC:IV will be released 2 days before... And I got the Skull Edition of AC:IV pre-orderd, but I still got until the 30th to cancel the pre-order of BF4.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on October 15, 2013, 12:22:23 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on September 12, 2013, 06:30:04 AM
Think i'm gonna buy Destiny, too  :). Didn't know it was to be released to anything other than Xbox, though  :-\. Bungie usually only release their games to Xbox (and possibly PC) AFAIK.
I've heard way back it would have a crossed platform multiplayer

Hmm... Sounds interesting  :). Wonder how Bungie are supposed to make the mechanisms of the different gaming consoles compatible  ????
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tìtstewan

I'm looking for X Rebirth... the game should be here tomorrow, I hope....

Well, and like I know the game developers, there are some heavy bugs...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 17, 2013, 08:29:09 PM
I'm looking for X Rebirth... the game should be here tomorrow, I hope....

Well, and like I know the game developers, there are some heavy bugs...

Hahaha, dat character XD! Really love the frown on his face, too  ;D.

Tìtstewan

HRH I have this game here, and I played with it...
The developers have to fix a lots of bugs.... :o :-X

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 26, 2013, 10:40:18 AM
HRH I have this game here, and I played with it...
The developers have to fix a lots of bugs.... :o :-X

Ah, gaming bugs  ;) <3!

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

When Watch Dogs is releasing, I will buy it for PC. Now I am dissapointed Rockstar Games didn't created GTA 5 to something like this.
Watch Dogs -- Welcome to Chicago

Txantslusam Skxawng

I'm glad GTA as it is. If GTA 5 would have been like Watch Dogs, it would not have been a Grand Theft Auto...

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Looking forward to the closed beta for The Crew :) Just heard today that i have been selected to the closed beta for The Crew. It will be on PC.

Here's a gameplay video of The Crew
The Crew 15 Minutes of Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 1080p Full Gameplay Video

willcarter

Anyone Waiting to play assassin's creed unity  :)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Ubisoft's video game The Crew hss been delayed for one month time. The game was originally gonna release November 11th in North America and November 14th in Europe, but is instead releasing worldwide on December 2nd. Because of this, Ubisoft have decided to launch another beta release for PS4 and Xbox One in November.
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/10/06/the-crew-release-date-delayed?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Txantslusam Skxawng

The Division

Even though we have been waiting for like a year to hear a release date, the one gameplay video that we got looks very promising.
We maybe got a year and that would be this, but it's possible it could be delayed to 2016.... Well it seems like it's going to be one incredible game!
Hopefully Ubisoft won't go full Ubisoft at it again and release a game that had not been well tested.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

And there it is. Another Need for Speed game. It has only been announced for PC, Xbox One and PS4. There is no original title, just called Need for Speed.
Need for Speed Teaser Trailer - PC, PS4, Xbox One

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

New official Need for Speed trailer. It says it was capture in engine of the game, then why does it look like it is a live-action video? Must be some damn good next-gen graphics. the new NFS game will not come to PS3 or Xbox 360. It will be only available for PS4, Xbox One and PC. I guess you must have a damn good pc to play it.
Need for Speed Official E3 Trailer PC, PS4, Xbox One

EDIT:

For the first time, a trailer for the upcoming Mass Effect 4, which will start on a new story.
It has also got an official title, Mass Effect: Andromeda
MASS EFFECT™: ANDROMEDA Official E3 2015 Announce Trailer

阿波

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

I loved the original game, sooo immersive, great at developing the sense of flow. And with the upcoming reboot being an open-world game, it sounds like hours of fun. In fact, it's the first "proper" game I might buy since Batman: Arkham City. I'm just afraid I may need to upgrade from my four years old laptop ;D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng