What are you looking forward to??

Started by Tsteu nantang, February 21, 2011, 03:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

I expect this E3 to be killer for me.

1) The new Nintendo console will be officially announced and shown off.
2) Far Cry 3 (rumor)
3) Prey 2
4) Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
5) Forza 4 (In all honesty, I'm only expecting this to be Forza 2.1. Forza 3 was a joke)

I'm sure I'm missing some things and I'm sure many other awesome things are still under wraps :)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PevoXzPJSJ4#ws
Even if I have the feeling I'm gonna be disappointed (it looks like they did odd stuff to Rayman xD), I think I won't be able to resist buying it when it comes out. :P 1:30 reminds me of a certain film.. ::) I wonder, is Cate Blanchett actually doing the narration? :o

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on June 03, 2011, 08:39:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PevoXzPJSJ4#ws
Even if I have the feeling I'm gonna be disappointed (it looks like they did odd stuff to Rayman xD), I think I won't be able to resist buying it when it comes out. :P 1:30 reminds me of a certain film.. ::) I wonder, is Cate Blanchett actually doing the narration? :o

Definately agree, I want it, but i know it wont be as good as the classics.  :(

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Have anyone said DukeNukem Forever yet?

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txep swirä

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on June 03, 2011, 08:39:43 AM
Just had a flashback to Lord of the Rings ;)

I have almost all the old rayman games for on the pc, still playing them, but the are quite hard.

I've bought Mini Ninja's (it was on sale for 5 euro on Steam) and I can't even play it.... just don't have any memory space to install it... (pc is full with games I won't ever delete)
so I am really looking forward to play it.
"You not be here. Go back!"
Neytiri

I survived Black Mesa, I went trough City 17, I fought trough Rapture and escaped....
So what can possible go wrong on Pandora?

Stories:
The untold stories of the war on Pandora (written in Dutch)written in English

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Tirea Paluan on June 03, 2011, 12:59:15 PMDefinately agree, I want it, but i know it wont be as good as the classics.  :(

Yeah, just like the fourth was totally random and not Rayman-ish at all! :(

Quote from: Txep swirä on June 03, 2011, 05:57:16 PMI have almost all the old rayman games for on the pc, still playing them, but the are quite hard.

I agree, they're not easy at all. :P

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on June 03, 2011, 04:50:29 PM

I just came to this topic specifically to post that :). I'll be getting the PC version. Honestly it's not so much that I think the game will be good (which I do). I just want to own a piece of gaming history. DNF is FINALLY gonna be released!

'Itan Atxur

Bloodrayne: Betrayal. It may be a 2d side scroller but it could generate enough interest to spawn a real sequel. 

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on June 03, 2011, 11:30:44 PM

I just came to this topic specifically to post that :). I'll be getting the PC version. Honestly it's not so much that I think the game will be good (which I do). I just want to own a piece of gaming history. DNF is FINALLY gonna be released!

DNF will be a bit like the Call of Duty games, it doesn't matter if it's good or not, it will sell simply because it's Duke Nukem ;D

Brainiac

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on June 11, 2011, 07:28:44 AM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on June 03, 2011, 11:30:44 PM

DNF will be a bit like the Call of Duty games, it doesn't matter if it's good or not, it will sell simply because it's Duke Nukem ;D
The only reason it sells is because of nostalgia. To someone with no fond memories, or any memories at all, about duke nukem, even the advertising is repulsive.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I am looking forward now to the game "from dust"

release:
Xbox 360: 20th of july 2011
Playstation 3 and Microsoft Windows: mid-2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_Dust

look at this trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8nABQLSfmU

Txantslusam Skxawng

'Itan Atxur

From Dust looks amazing. Is it a full blown title or an arcade title?

I'm also looking forward to EDF: Insect Armageddon and Forza 4.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on June 23, 2011, 01:43:15 PM
I am looking forward now to the game "from dust"

release:
Xbox 360: 20th of july 2011
Playstation 3 and Microsoft Windows: mid-2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_Dust

look at this trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8nABQLSfmU

so there is finally a release date...
Only mostly AWOL.

'Itan Atxur

The game kind of reminds me of Populous: The Beginning which is very much a good thing :)

Txantslusam Skxawng

I am looking forward to buying a EasyCap DC60 to record my gameplay and upload them on YouTube. With the EasyCap I can make walkthrough and lets play vids :P Especially since there are going to some big games this year.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 25, 2011, 04:25:34 PM
I am looking forward to buying a EasyCap DC60 to record my gameplay and upload them on YouTube. With the EasyCap I can make walkthrough and lets play vids :P Especially since there are going to some big games this year.
Found it, in a Dutch online store, with so far good comments and for a good price. Now I gotta ask my parents and then I can order it.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Sorry for the necropost, but I have a question and I was hoping someone here might know the answer. :D

Is it true that Ubisoft are planning on creating another Rayman, similar to the II and III, after Rayman Origins? :)

'Oma Tirea

While you bring it up: getting Portal 2.  I am so far behind... :P

...and is it possible to play that game on a PC without a PS3?

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!