Pandora in VR!

Started by Lynxcat, January 04, 2022, 10:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynxcat

Kaltxì ma frapo! Eywa ngahu!  :) :)

I was just casually strolling through VRChat and I found Pandora!!! It was so fun being in Pandora in VR- it just felt so beautiful!! I took some photos for you all to enjoy.  ;D

Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Toliman

Tirea Aean

WOU!!

Where did you find this? What is the world called? Is it actually just called Pandora?

Txäruyu

This is amazing! I have been wanting to see a Pandora room for a while but I primarily use my headset to get on so I never saw this room. It's absolutely stunning!
Also hey want to add each other on there? Have you found any Na'vi avatars anywhere on the client?  :)
Txo nga ke livu ngaru yawne, pefya ngaru slayu yawne tuteo alahe.

tsyili

Wou. :D Fì'u lu narlor nìftxan nang! Nìrangal tsirvun tsatsengne kivä oe.. slä eltu lefngap oeyä ke tsun tsakem sivi (lu meyp nìhawng).

Lynxcat

Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 13, 2022, 09:32:27 PM
WOU!!

Where did you find this? What is the world called? Is it actually just called Pandora?

I found this on VRChat! All you gotta do is go to the world search bar and type in 'Pandora' and it should pop up.  :)

Lynxcat

Quote from: Txäruyu on January 14, 2022, 12:49:50 AM
This is amazing! I have been wanting to see a Pandora room for a while but I primarily use my headset to get on so I never saw this room. It's absolutely stunning!
Also hey want to add each other on there? Have you found any Na'vi avatars anywhere on the client?  :)

I would love to add you on VRChat! Just message me and I can send you my username. - And sadly I have not found any Na'vi avatars yet. If I find any, I will for sure post photos here! 

Lynxcat

Quote from: tsyili on January 14, 2022, 07:38:14 AM
Wou. :D Fì'u lu narlor nìftxan nang! Nìrangal tsirvun tsatsengne kivä oe.. slä eltu lefngap oeyä ke tsun tsakem sivi (lu meyp nìhawng).

It really was beautiful!! - But I totally understand the struggle. My PC was barely strong enough to handle Pandora in VR, but it was worth the risk.  ;D

Txäruyu

So I thought this would be worth sharing here. Looks like we're closer to getting Pandora in VR!
(image is kind of big so I threw it in a spoiler)

There are other Avatars available in "The World of Avatar" with some other cool stuff around the room, like flyable Ikran! I swear I spent an hour flying around on it once I got the controls down, which is odd for me because I am terrified of heights lol
I need to find whoever made the room and avatars, I have some collabs I really want to pitch if they'd want to work with me. I really want to help bring Pandora into VR!

Toliman

Tirea Aean

This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! :O

Is it possible for people to visit this place now? If so, how?

I love this. How long did it take to make? It looks like it took forever @_@

Toliman

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 20, 2022, 11:16:55 AM
I love this. How long did it take to make? It looks like it took forever @_@
This :)

Txäruyu

Oh no I didn't mean to sound like I was the one who made that!  :-[ The ones I have tried to make haven't wanted to load into the NEOS correctly because the files I have aren't properly rigged and I have no idea how to load the models so I can add the proper bones so none of mine have worked properly.  ;D
The screenshot I shared is of me wearing a Na'vi avatar in the same room this thread was sharing so I hopped in there to take some cool pics with it, the room is called (I think) "Pandoran Night" and the room I got the avatar in is called "The World of Avatar" which also has a banshee you can spawn and fly on. It helps if you check the "Show Community Labs" box in the top middle, those show worlds that are new and haven't had a lot of visitors to end up on the main search results. Already found some GOOD stuff in the Labs. Found a really good TRON Lightcycle game the other day!

Tirea Aean

Ohh, I see. Still awesome! :D

Toliman

Yeah, really awesome :D I like it a lot.

Txäruyu

Here's some more screenshots I just took

here's the lineup of the avatars in the room

some Pandoran animals with the lights on and off so you can see them glowing

I really like how Toruk looks in the dark

the flyable banshee

I'm really impressed by this person's work!

Toliman

It looks really awesome too! :)

Quote from: Txäruyu on June 20, 2022, 11:42:47 AM
Me too :) Really great work!

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Toliman on June 20, 2022, 12:00:22 PM
It looks really awesome too! :)

Quote from: Txäruyu on June 20, 2022, 11:42:47 AM
Me too :) Really great work!

All of this. :o ^

Txäruyu

I know right?

I'm not done with these screenshots yet lol
This was hard to take, I had to keep my left hand open otherwise I would have grabbed the controls to fly the banshee and would have gone all over the place  ;D

Toliman

Really amazing :o :D

Have you some another screenshots?