Na'vi on IMVU

Started by Doxy, February 03, 2010, 12:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doxy

Ever since the film release, I've seen a strange, exponential increase in the Na'vi population on IMVU. First it was a few blue people, hanging out in forest rooms. Then Developers got creative and  created Na'vi skin, tails, heads teeth, hair, accessories. There are many rooms on IMVU themed after Pandora, where Na'vi love to hang out, and usually roleplay.

IMVU is a free 3D internet chat service that I simply cannot recommend enough. It rarely lags (unless you give it no choice,) the player diversity is insane as are your avatars diversely customizable. Rarely do two Na'vi end up looking like clones of eachother, you can give them individual faces and markings. Or create your own.

My favorite part is how much bigger the Na'vi are than everyone else.

Once again, I really recommend it. Our numbers are rising, and IMVU is becoming an increasingly more Na'vi friendly place.
Just a warning, though, if you take your Na'vi avi into a non-na'vi room, expect to hear
"OMG LOOK ITS AN AVITAR" on more than one occasion. xD

Niawve Mokri

Wow...I knew IMVU would do something with Avatar. Sometime this week, I should log on and update! lol Irayo for sharing!

Emtokay

i was thinking of doing doing that ages ago but thought not Irayo for the info on what its like
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing