xbox360 navinaiw clan

Started by Tskoswizaw, December 21, 2010, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tskoswizaw

Sup guys me and my friend on LN made a clan on xbox 360. there is no need to change your name but if you
do it would be a good way to show off Ln's na'vi skills.
If you wish to join the clan just add us and send us a message;
Stoned l Eskimo - (this is me)
Kewong tsamsiyu- This is my friend (idk his name on here)  
GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

We are Omaticaya

sounds like a fun idea im interested my gamertag is - RRoadBLock -
Join the Xbox live Learn Na'vi Group. Message the listed (Xbox live) members below if you are interested in joining. 

Gamer-tags
- Kewong Tsamsiyu
- Vrrtep Tsamsiyu
- Txur Tsamsiyu

Kewong Tsamsiyu

Yo im kewong tsamsiyu...if you do decide to change ur name it is recommended that you include tsamsiyu in it...also it would be nice if you put learnnav.org in your motto to help spread the LN experience...So if your interested let me or my friend know and send one of us a message you can also pm me at.             [email protected]  ;)

We are Omaticaya

Join the Xbox live Learn Na'vi Group. Message the listed (Xbox live) members below if you are interested in joining. 

Gamer-tags
- Kewong Tsamsiyu
- Vrrtep Tsamsiyu
- Txur Tsamsiyu

Tirea Aean

I might just renew my live JUST for this...

BUT

how is everyone's Na'vi? mine is pretty good. idk if this is gonna be a clan that speaks an Na'vi only or what.
and waht game is it for?

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Tskoswizaw

If we can all get enough na'vi fluency we will speak na'vi more but for now its kind of a mix. And this is also for a little advertisement on LN. So like tsu'tey said put Ln or something in your motto. will add you all. Oh yea and this is for a clan so don't just put your name for us to add you, there is a thread for that i believe.
GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

We are Omaticaya

Alright i changed my gamertag to - Vrrtep Tsamsiyu - i still have to run out and get some live for it. Anyway cant wait to get this clan to get big.  ;D

Gamer-tags
- Kewong Tsamsiyu
- Vrrtep Tsamsiyu
- Txur Tsamsiyu

Tskoswizaw

I'm Thinking having a meeting/game Tomorrow who can make it ( around 1pm gm ( around 8am for US east) I'll have a open party and play some Cod 4 or 7 or something.
~Tsko aka Txur tsamsiyu

Tirea Aean

I have been notified that my XBox LIVE account has been Deactivated for expiration. I havent touched my Xbox in a year except to play DVDs on occasion and my Stepdad plays madden (not on LIVE)...

so chances are Im not gonna be involved in this. tho i COULD change my mind soon if i wanted to.

Tskoswizaw

I changed name to Stoned l Eskimo cause i share acc with brother. working on new acc for na'vi.
And its up to you. the clan would love to have you.

im rarly on (cause my house has no connection so i have to wait for weeks before i can go to my friends house to play on my file online) but if any one wants to befriend me just send a friend request and ill get to it as soon as i can.

Tskoswizaw

ok i recovered old account now i need live and microsoft points to change name (anyspares would be apreaciated but not required. just wondering how many of you would be able to attend the first official meeting of the LN tribe if I said this Saturday at 12:00 GMT? 

cant. not only do i not have live, im busy that weekend.

taronyu luke txopu

This sounds cool. Gives me a chance to work on my speaking too. Add "kkirkfield" I may change it when I get points.

Raiden

Heh...

L0rd Raiden.

I'm too much of a lone wolf for clan stuff, but if you wish to summon me...

I'll bring the thunder!
Trouble keeps me running faster

Save the planet from disaster...

'Itan Atxur

Is this clan at all active?

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Raiden

Beats me.

I play Halo with some folks from ToS from time to time.
Trouble keeps me running faster

Save the planet from disaster...

Hufwe ta'em