101 Reasons to Learn Na'vi!

Started by Rikxyu, April 06, 2010, 11:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syaron

So that even if I never actually get off of this rock that at least my brain will....

To have Eltu fpom...
Shara

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Kawnga Palulukana Tutan (KaPTan) on April 25, 2010, 07:26:34 PM
so that when the world becomesone big nation, and decides to choose na'vi as its language, you will be ahead of the game.

Your forgetting Esperanto which was created for that sole purpose...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Niwantaw

nobody likes esperanto though

and na'vi blows it out of the water by defult anyway
Only mostly AWOL.

DJ Makto

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 25, 2010, 07:43:34 PM
nobody likes esperanto though

and na'vi blows it out of the water by defult anyway

Agreed, then again Na'vi beat most conlangs.

Though I maybe somewhat biased  ;D

Rain

111. So I can teach it to English 131 students and help them improve their language skills and make them think their teacher is nuts! HRH
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

112. So that we can teach Na'vi in Na'vi when people get more experimented ;)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Niwantaw

113. if you get turned into a zombie you'll groan with a odd acent
Only mostly AWOL.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

aaaaaayelllllllllllllltuuuuuuuuuuuu... :)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

DJ Makto

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

/e points at his signature which he created like, last month.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tsamsiyu92

114. So you can see that Eltu yomyu ta'en has a mistake in his sig

nga + eyä (genitive suffix for pronouns) = ngeyä

Seze

115.  Being able to reply to a thread in the multilingual/international section without knowing the main language being used in the thread.

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Nanaki

Quote from: Seze on April 26, 2010, 07:59:34 AM
115.  Being able to reply to a thread in the multilingual/international section without knowing the main language being used in the thread.

hmm not sure yet of this one ;D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Quote from: Nanaki on April 26, 2010, 09:11:31 AM
Quote from: Seze on April 26, 2010, 07:59:34 AM

hmm not sure yet of this one ;D

Oe fì'u sivi :o

Eyäzong

116. cuz everyone in your class made fun of you and you want to learn the language and proove them all rong!!!!!
Wish me luck on my journy of learning how to speak Na'vi. :)

Eyamsiyu

117: because it's just another way to prove that we're bringing "Nerdy" back!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eyäzong

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on April 26, 2010, 03:49:12 PM
117: because it's just another way to prove that we're bringing "Nerdy" back!
YEAH!!!! lol

Eyäzong

118. so you can put that on your resimay (i know i didnt spell it right lol) and see the look on the boss's face when she reads it. XD

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Eyäzong on April 26, 2010, 03:51:04 PM
118. so you can put that on your resimay (i know i didnt spell it right lol) and see the look on the boss's face when she reads it. XD

How about just have the whole resume in Na'vi (assuming you are applying to be Frommer's assistant)?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eyäzong

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on April 26, 2010, 03:57:40 PM
Quote from: Eyäzong on April 26, 2010, 03:51:04 PM

How about just have the whole resume in Na'vi (assuming you are applying to be Frommer's assistant)?
that i would love to see XD