After the credits (DVD).

Started by 'Itan Atxur, April 23, 2010, 08:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

I just saw the THX logo and I thought it was brilliant! So detailed!
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Ohakya on May 11, 2010, 07:14:55 PM
I loved that THX logo, so cool!! I also noticed during the credits, when it creditited James Horner for the music compostion, if you look closely, in the bottom left hand corner, you see Toruk! (Great Leonopteryx!!)

I saw it.  You meant the shadow placed on the rock?  Yeah... that's the last shadow you'll ever see (if you were there).

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

MrGoodbytes

They claimed the toruk shadow was an error- they reversed shots used in the film to make the shots you see at the end.  According to IMDB, they erased Toruk, but forgot the shadow.  I think it was on purpose, but that is just me...  Sadly, the version i have on my thumb drive doesn't show the thx thing :(

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: MrGoodbytes on May 12, 2010, 09:31:14 AM
They claimed the toruk shadow was an error- they reversed shots used in the film to make the shots you see at the end.  According to IMDB, they erased Toruk, but forgot the shadow.  I think it was on purpose, but that is just me...  Sadly, the version i have on my thumb drive doesn't show the thx thing :(

YES!! Must go watch it again...
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

'Itan Atxur

Oh, I'm so going to watch it again now!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on May 15, 2010, 12:27:38 PM
Oh, I'm so going to watch it again now!

Yea, Toruk's shadow is definately there.

LearnNavi Forums:

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on May 11, 2010, 10:01:11 PM
I loved that THX logo, so cool!! I also noticed during the credits, when it creditited James Horner for the music compostion, if you look closely, in the bottom left hand corner, you see Toruk! (Great Leonopteryx!!)

I saw it.  You meant the shadow placed on the rock?  Yeah... that's the last shadow you'll ever see (if you were there).
I think its the shadow of an ikran, since the shadow isn't big. I have seen the DVD 4 times so far and watched it completely 4 times, with completely I mean, until it gets to the main menu again and after I listen to the short pieces of music in the scene selection.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 21, 2010, 10:14:54 AM
Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on May 11, 2010, 10:01:11 PM

I think its the shadow of an ikran, since the shadow isn't big. I have seen the DVD 4 times so far and watched it completely 4 times, with completely I mean, until it gets to the main menu again and after I listen to the short pieces of music in the scene selection.

Well, only way to tell is to study the anatomy differences between an ikran and toruk, and then look at the shadow to see.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eanikran

I don't need excuses to watch it again  ;D
but Oe gotta check this out. There seems to be a huge load of new things we find every time we watch  :D

MrGoodbytes

YES!!! I am not the only one who learns something new every time i see a movie!

'Itan Atxur

I've seen the movie 27 times now and I still get something new every time be it understanding more na'vi or seeing some new detail.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

MrGoodbytes

Watched the movie and the shadow is definitely an Ikran.  You can tell because Toruk has two tails sort of, and the Ikran has one long one

Quote from: MrGoodbytes on May 24, 2010, 12:01:48 PM
Watched the movie and the shadow is definitely an Ikran.  You can tell because Toruk has two tails sort of, and the Ikran has one long one

now i gotta go watch it again

LearnNavi Forums: