Am I The Only One?

Started by Eywayä tìmwiä, August 05, 2013, 01:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eywayä tìmwiä

Kaltxi ma frapo! Halloween is somewhat-not-really coming up soon, and I decided that I was going to be a Na'vi with my friend.  ( I didn't realize how much work I'd have to put into this, I'm not good with makeup).  Anyways, has anyone done this for Halloween (or any other reason) and can help out with me making it look nice?  Irayo in advance.  :-*

Taronyu Leleioae

Welcome Eywayä tìmwiä!

There is a whole sub section here on the forum for you!
If you look down under the "Fandom" main section, you will see a sub-forum for Cosplay and Costuming.
Here is the direct LINK.  < < <
At the very top, you will find a great introduction from Karyu Jane who has entered competitions and is very skilled at transforming into a Na'vi.  Lots of great topics in that sub-forum for you to explore and read!

Eywayä tìmwiä

Irayo for the link, I'll go check it out.

moonbeam

I've thought about it, but I really don't have the body for it. I'm over weight.

Click the dragons to give them love!

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

That hasn't stopped me. I just dress as an 'avatar doing research', and not show my belly. I can wear a something  like a photagrapher's vest with all sort of pockets, etc. That also means I only have to paint my arms, legs and face. I have also seen some folks with big bellies nicely combine their belly into their outfit.

When you get down to it, very few of us are 'Na'vi thin'!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on August 07, 2013, 11:21:52 PM
That hasn't stopped me. I just dress as an 'avatar doing research', and not show my belly. I can wear a something  like a photagrapher's vest with all sort of pockets, etc. That also means I only have to paint my arms, legs and face. I have also seen some folks with big bellies nicely combine their belly into their outfit.

When you get down to it, very few of us are 'Na'vi thin'!
Mllte. The whole thing fails at our not being 3ms tall... So why care about the weight?   ;)

facebook: soaia leNa`vi