Anyone seen Toruk: The First Flight?

Started by JoyStar, March 12, 2017, 11:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoyStar

Saw it today and it was AMAZING!  The lighting and stage effects were fantastic, and there were actually points where the floor of the erena somehow lifted up to be like hells and mountains—one part even had the lights look like water. :D I also noticed that each tribe visited had a different musical tone to their sections, which was pretty awesome. :)

I highly recommend you see it if you can!

Tìlu

I've heard good things about it and I'm glad you liked it! :D
Wish I would've gone and seen it when it was in OKC but I was kind of in the middle of a depression funk during then so I didn't bother with it :( But I definitely have the music from it and absolutely love it!

Tìtstewan

I wish I can watch it one day when they come to Europe...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toliman

Quote from: Tìtstewan on March 13, 2017, 03:02:13 AM
I wish I can watch it one day when they come to Europe...
I wish it too ...

JoyStar

Quote from: Tìlu on March 12, 2017, 11:22:23 PM
I've heard good things about it and I'm glad you liked it! :D
Wish I would've gone and seen it when it was in OKC but I was kind of in the middle of a depression funk during then so I didn't bother with it :( But I definitely have the music from it and absolutely love it!

Wait, you have the music?!  Where'd you get it from?!

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tirea Aean

I saw it in Philadelphia last Wednesday and it was SOOO GOOOOD!

I also scored a 1-on-1 backstage tour after the show with the guy who plays Ralu, one of the three main characters. He is such an awesome dude. The behind the scenes workings, props, and all that such are every bit as impressive as the production itself! :0

via LG-K550 (Tapatalk)

Lynxcat

I loved it! Such a great show filled with so many amazingly talented artists!! They don't get enough credit! - oh and anybody who has amazon prime gets the soundtrack for free.  :)
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Aka`ula

Still yet to see it, online or live  :(. It is one of the things on my list to see/watch next to Disney and the next movie  :)

Aka`ula

Tickets $35-$75 for Dayton, OH show. It is ~4+ hour drive from my city. Ahh why does money and time have to be so tight all the time  :'(

Toliman

Quote from: Tìlu on March 12, 2017, 11:22:23 PM
But I definitely have the music from it and absolutely love it!
Yeah, I agree. Music is absolutely wonderful :)

Vawmataw

I've seen it in January 2016. It could be described as a spectacular theater play. I guess they've had so much fun doiong this.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

CyanRachel

Quote from: Tirea Aean on March 14, 2017, 06:22:10 PM
I saw it in Philadelphia last Wednesday and it was SOOO GOOOOD!

I also scored a 1-on-1 backstage tour after the show with the guy who plays Ralu, one of the three main characters. He is such an awesome dude. The behind the scenes workings, props, and all that such are every bit as impressive as the production itself! :0

via LG-K550 (Tapatalk)

Ah yes...you saw the show the same week Alan, Amber/Fiyerwall and I did in Philly. Glad you enjoyed it, and that's really great that you got a backstage tour with "Ralu" as your guide! Alan, Amber and I did the post-show "Meet & Greet" with 4 of the cast members/Na'vi and had our photos take with them -- it was really cool!  :D
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)