AVATAR 1/Extended Collectors Cut including unpublished scenes?

Started by Yucca1, April 09, 2019, 01:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca1

One question to the AVATAR community:
Is there any possibility to cut all unpublished scenes (approx 45 min., from Disc 2/Extended Collectors Edition), each in their right place, into the AVATAR 1 Extended Collectors Cut? Then the film would be 3:45h long. Who ever is a great AVATAR fan, like me, should have the wish to get the complete film with really all scenes! Does such an complete AVATAR cut already exsists somewere? ;)

Eìrä

Quote from: Yucca1 on April 09, 2019, 01:03:36 PM
Is there any possibility to cut all unpublished scenes (approx 45 min., from Disc 2/Extended Collectors Edition), each in their right place, into the AVATAR 1 Extended Collectors Cut? Then the film would be 3:45h long. Who ever is a great AVATAR fan, like me, should have the wish to get the complete film with really all scenes! Does such an complete AVATAR cut already exsists somewere? ;)
Yes it is! Hello and welcome here! My name is Eìrä! I heared of Avatar Blu-ray Extended Cut movie with 3 disks!
The place where can be the extended cut movie i still don't know!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Lynxcat

The 3 disc set has all deleted scenes, live action and unfinished CGI. Also, if you read the original Avatar script, you can see that the film would have been much different. For example, they planned on concentrating more on Trudy and Norm's relationship and the Tree of Souls was originally called 'The Well of Souls'. A lot of changes happen in the process of creating a film.  :)
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Eìrä

Quote from: Lynxcat on April 10, 2019, 08:20:16 AM
The 3 disc set has all deleted scenes, live action and unfinished CGI. Also, if you read the original Avatar script, you can see that the film would have been much different. For example, they planned on concentrating more on Trudy and Norm's relationship and the Tree of Souls was originally called 'The Well of Souls'. A lot of changes happen in the process of creating a film.  :)
Srane! You are totally right! :)
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Lynxcat

Quote from: Eìrä on April 10, 2019, 08:39:57 AM
Quote from: Lynxcat on April 10, 2019, 08:20:16 AM
Srane! You are totally right! :)
:)

Yucca1

@Lynxcat:
Yes, I know that! I have them....
But it does not make me content to watch one time the film "Extended Collectors Cut" on Disc 1, and another time all the unused scenes on the Disc 2! There must be a possibility to cut them together, the unpublished scenes into the main film, each in there right place. Only then the story would be complete. Do I be the only one with the wish to see really all available scenes in ONE film? :facepalm:

Eìrä

Quote from: Yucca1 on April 11, 2019, 10:01:54 AM
@Lynxcat:
But it does not make me content to watch one time the film "Extended Collectors Cut" on Disc 1, and another time all the unused scenes on the Disc 2! There must be a possibility to cut them together, the unpublished scenes into the main film, each in there right place. Only then the story would be complete. Do I be the only one with the wish to see really all available scenes in ONE film? :facepalm:
Let me guess!
You would like to have a CD with Avatar with all the cuted scenes to be somehow puted into the movie exactly at the right place?!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Yucca1

Yes! The Extended Collectors Cut, that includes all published scenes, including all cuted (unused) scenes, each of them at their right place in the main film.  This film with really all scenes would be good 3:45 long, the complete story. Yes! Only problem is, haven't found a file version jet, that allows to be cutted in the computer.... I would also pay for such an complete film, only for private use! So many real AVATAR-fans world wide should have the same wish!? ;)

Eìrä

Quote from: Yucca1 on April 13, 2019, 01:00:31 PM
Yes! The Extended Collectors Cut, that includes all published scenes, including all cuted (unused) scenes, each of them at their right place in the main film.  This film with really all scenes would be good 3:45 long, the complete story. Yes! Only problem is, haven't found a file version jet, that allows to be cutted in the computer.... I would also pay for such an complete film, only for private use! So many real AVATAR-fans world wide should have the same wish!? ;)
I think, yes, many real Avatar fans have a wish that there, somewhere to be a CD with the COMPLETE MOVIE! I'm one of them!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Claudia11

Avatar is my favorite movie, when loading Netflix in mobidescargar I was watching avatar right now

Lynxcat

Quote from: Yucca1 on April 11, 2019, 10:01:54 AM
@Lynxcat:

I understand what you're saying.  :)

Eìrä

You are not the only one who wants to see Avatar movie + cutted scenes = all the movie! I want to see it and i also discovered cutted scenes and tryed to put them in my mind in a order, i mean, put the cutted scenes into the movie!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Lynxcat

Quote from: Eìrä on May 28, 2019, 01:32:53 AM
You are not the only one who wants to see Avatar movie + cutted scenes = all the movie! I want to see it and i also discovered cutted scenes and tryed to put them in my mind in a order, i mean, put the cutted scenes into the movie!

Srane, I would like to see all the deleted scenes is the right order too.  :)

Eìrä

Quote from: Lynxcat on May 28, 2019, 09:27:30 AM
Quote from: Eìrä on May 28, 2019, 01:32:53 AM

Srane, I would like to see all the deleted scenes is the right order too.  :)
:D

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Yucca1

Well....it is done!! I have cut all unpublished scenes into the Extended Collectors Cut, and inserted each in it's right place! Now the film is 3:35h long, and it's an unbelivable experience to watch - really, the whole - movie as it was intended! The quality is like a Bluray, .mkv-format. To everybody who might try to do the same, I can say it is very difficult work because it requires, not only to cut the scenes in their right place, but you also have to watch the sound very carefully to ensure it aligns with the correct scene! After the editors decided to sort out all unpublished scenes, they sometimes changed the sound in the main film! You have to approach the cut so that the sound, the pictures, and the story will fit together! This is really difficult work! But, it is done!
Every scene is in their right place now, except for one! This one scene cannot be added into the main film: 287/"Neytiri kills Wainfleet"! (It's not Neytiri who kills Wainfleet), but all other unpublished scenes are fit very well into the mainfilm, and into the story!
This whole film is only available in English, because the unpublished scenes are available only in english!
This is the ultimate AVATAR 1 movie! The story is complete now, and with - really - all scenes, for the ultimate movie enjoyment!!

Eìrä

Quote from: Yucca1 on May 30, 2019, 03:04:04 PM
Well....it is done!! I have cut all unpublished scenes into the Extended Collectors Cut, and inserted each in it's right place! Now the film is 3:35h long, and it's an unbelivable experience to watch - really, the whole - movie as it was intended! The quality is like a Bluray, .mkv-format. To everybody who might try to do the same, I can say it is very difficult work because it requires, not only to cut the scenes in their right place, but you also have to watch the sound very carefully to ensure it aligns with the correct scene! After the editors decided to sort out all unpublished scenes, they sometimes changed the sound in the main film! You have to approach the cut so that the sound, the pictures, and the story will fit together! This is really difficult work! But, it is done!
Every scene is in their right place now, except for one! This one scene cannot be added into the main film: 287/"Neytiri kills Wainfleet"! (It's not Neytiri who kills Wainfleet), but all other unpublished scenes are fit very well into the mainfilm, and into the story!
This whole film is only available in English, because the unpublished scenes are available only in english!
This is the ultimate AVATAR 1 movie! The story is complete now, and with - really - all scenes, for the ultimate movie enjoyment!!
Very good job! I will definetly watch it! :D

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Lynxcat

Quote from: Yucca1 on May 30, 2019, 03:04:04 PM

Txantsan! That is awesome! I'm glad!  :)

Yucca1

The exact lengh of the whole movie is now 3:36:17. Some of the unpublished scenes are quite amusing, but not so important for the story. But I cannot understand, why the editors decided to cut out especially these scenes (they are important for the story): 131A-148 The Dreamhunt, 164-172 The Challange and 232 You're a long way from earth. And I absolute cannot understand, why they made this large error to cut out the scenes 288-327 The Avatars Attack and 350-351 New life. For my oppinion to cut out these scenes is a little bit like to cut out a part of the heart of this movie.... ;)

Eìrä

Quote from: Yucca1 on May 31, 2019, 05:33:54 PM
The exact lengh of the whole movie is now 3:36:17. Some of the unpublished scenes are quite amusing, but not so important for the story. But I cannot understand, why the editors decided to cut out especially these scenes (they are important for the story): 131A-148 The Dreamhunt, 164-172 The Challange and 232 You're a long way from earth. And I absolute cannot understand, why they made this large error to cut out the scenes 288-327 The Avatars Attack and 350-351 New life. For my oppinion to cut out these scenes is a little bit like to cut out a part of the heart of this movie.... ;)
Yep! This is totally true what you said!
Avatar is a movie which touched my heart and made me to learn Na'vi language and to search for cutted scenes! ;)
I'm very happy because someone, i mean you did it! You made the whole Avatar movie + cutted scenes = 3:36:17 <-- watch time at Avatar movie, the whole movie!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Yucca1

I've to write, with really all unpublished scenes, this film would be approx. 3:40h long (except scene 287). There is one unpublished scene, I cutted by myself too and took that scene not completely into the movie: 122-123 Hunt Festival. Maybe it is my personal oppinion, but the scenes that are not transfered into the navi figures yet, for instance, when Jake and Tsutey speak together about people, who hide inside machines, or where the whole groupe of real actors sits together, drinking and laughing, I didn't add to the main film. To see only the real actors, with their camera equipment, doesn't fit well into the film. But, as I wrote, this is my oppinion. Only the very good dance-scenes, around the fire and when Jake and Neytiri are showing their feelings for each other, this is all included now into the main film.....  :D