Started by Mako, December 27, 2010, 01:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ftiafpi

I would love to get one for my room. OH! Or better yet I could it in my living room so that I can fall asleep with Avatar playing in the background. :)

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 14, 2011, 11:35:30 AM
I would love to get one for my room. OH! Or better yet I could it in my living room so that I can fall asleep with Avatar playing in the background. :)

That is an epic idea.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Txura Rolyu

What is the weight limit on those things? Are the actually comfortable?  :-\
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Human No More

The weight limit would be fine for an average person. Yes, they are very comfortable, some people say more so than beds :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Kxani

I want one of those but I'm pretty sure it's not avatar based :P

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Quote from: Ikranari on January 14, 2011, 12:18:01 PM
Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 14, 2011, 11:35:30 AM
I like your thinking...
as do i. must tri it.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Txura Rolyu

Well my dad also has a hammock but it is one of those all rope kind that can end up being a little pinful if you were sleeping on your side. But I might just ask him to let me have it some day seeing as he never uses it.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tsteu nantang

If anyone is planning on sleeping on a hammock overnight, more power to you, I've gotten so used to my water bed over the past 5 years, even a box spring mattress is uncomfortable to me now.
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Txura Rolyu

I wonder how you could make a bed in Pandora and what the Na'vi would think of it...  :-\

Tsteu nantang

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on January 24, 2011, 09:55:14 PM
I wonder how you could make a bed in Pandora and what the Na'vi would think of it...  :-\
Not a clue as to how but not all tribes on Pandora use hammocks so there must be a way. Also depending on the tribe they might not think anything of it.
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Txura Rolyu

The Omatikaya were really good weavers. There has to be a tribe like the plains tribes that dont have trees to make hammocks in. I think they would go fomr something other than floor.

Human No More

They could always attach hammocks elsewhere.

Eventually I plan to get a hammock and use it as my regular sleeping place... but don't have the space or money at the moment :(

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

as do i. the only problem: my cat(s) like to get on my bed and sleep with me for like an hour. how the hell are they going to do that with a hammock?  ???

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Human No More on January 26, 2011, 03:21:17 PM
Eventually I plan to get a hammock and use it as my regular sleeping place... but don't have the space or money at the moment :(

Oh my god! :o Doing this would be totally awesome. <3 I also don't have either of these two prerequisites, though. :-[

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on January 28, 2011, 11:37:18 AM
as do i. the only problem: my cat(s) like to get on my bed and sleep with me for like an hour. how the hell are they going to do that with a hammock?  ???

Yes, that's indeed a problem! :o Maybe you could organize a little system for them each night before going to sleep, which you would then remove in the morning? :) Like use some objects to make some improvised stairs, or something of that kind? :D

Human No More

Cats are excellent at climbing and jumping - once they are used to it then I'm sure they will be happy to jump in :P

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

- Richard P. Feynman

they dont like sleeping on my chest, athough they have no problem sleeping on my mothers head at night.  ;D

Sezetirea216

Oe mäkxu ma nikre ne'ìm ulte kulat