Col Quaritch for President (R) 2156

Started by Col Quaritch, February 21, 2010, 12:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Col Quaritch

magne

Bad idea, he managed to screw up a simple operation that was to protect the mining operation big time. Believe he vas promoted to a position of incompetence as he would make a good sergeant.

TorukMakto!

LOL! :D
Did you just found it or did you founded it ? :P

Col Quaritch

Coyote

Quote from: magne on February 21, 2010, 05:49:43 AMBelieve he vas promoted to a position of incompetence as he would make a good sergeant.

Eh, not really.  ;)
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Sa'vitri

If he were on the right side, hell yeah!  He was kick ass...the only problem was he was kick-ass on the wrong side.  If I had to have somebody by my side in the trenches it would be all of the Na'vi, Jake, and Quaritch.  Quaritch gave 110%....for the bad guys!  Imagine what he could do on the side of good.
You have a strong heart....BUT STUPID LIKE A CHILD!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Col Quaritch on February 21, 2010, 12:39:58 PM
grammer nazi bluemonkey

haha :D that's not me!

Quote from: Savitri on February 27, 2010, 11:17:29 AM
If he were on the right side, hell yeah!  He was kick ass...the only problem was he was kick-ass on the wrong side.  If I had to have somebody by my side in the trenches it would be all of the Na'vi, Jake, and Quaritch.  Quaritch gave 110%....for the bad guys!  Imagine what he could do on the side of good.

Oh yea, he was a badass!

Col Quaritch

hmm that dose raise a good what if question was he only loyal cause of the pay? If so what if the Na'vi had something to offer that Corp couldn't. Just something to think about for a good what if fanfic.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Col Quaritch on February 27, 2010, 12:44:11 PM

hmm that dose raise a good what if question was he only loyal cause of the pay? If so what if the Na'vi had something to offer that Corp couldn't. Just something to think about for a good what if fanfic.
IMHO Quaritch was "old skool." he actually believed in the supremacy of human advancement and technology--and that soldiers don't make policy (especially Marines, also known as "The President's own" or private military force under the direct command of the President-take THAT Congress!), they follow orders. They destroy what needs to be destroyed, and end up in Valhalla if they are LUCKY ENOUGH to die a glorious death in battle (after sending many other idiots to stand for inspection before their makers).

It seems to me that Quaritch really would need to be reprogrammed, really understand the viewpoint of the Na'vi. He would need to "go native" for a number of years. Then the RDA would have had their butts handed to them, no matter how many AMP suits they landed on the big P.

:)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Col Quaritch

Well I did say what if, I want to belive he could be redeemed like vader did.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Col Quaritch on February 27, 2010, 01:32:24 PM
Well I did say what if, I want to belive he could be redeemed like vader did.
Oh, I think he could. It would just take longer than Jake. The colonel has many more layers of battle scars to get through. But once he does switch sides, the RDA is ******ed! (insert favorite expletive)

Col Quaritch

Lol layers I suddenly now think of him as Shrek.

Tsu'roen

Yeah - making Quaritch President of the US would be as much a success as it was putting this Austrian Private in charge of Germany.
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much" ~ Dr. Grace Augustine

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid!  Ignorant like a child!" ~ Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite

10x (1x 2D, 3x Real 3D, 6x IMAX 3D)
1x Special Ed. (1x IMAX 3D)

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Col Quaritch on February 27, 2010, 01:36:21 PM
Lol layers I suddenly now think of him as Shrek.

Like a cake?
No, like an onion. lol

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Ugh no way! We'd be at war forever with that creep in power! Ugh. I don't think he's redeemable, period. He had no problem causing massive death, destruction and horror to the indigenous people. No. Just no.
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Txur’Itan

If he is president on earth, he can't cause problems on Pandora.
私は太った男だ。

Col Quaritch

What if it was me this Colonel Quaritch for president 2156?