collector's vault book

Started by Tuteyä amuiä 'itan, January 20, 2011, 07:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Swoka Ikran

Nice. I want it myself, but can't afford it :( ...not to mention I need to wear corrective glasses under the 3D ones to see anything in 3D :P. I don't mind doing that in a movie theater where nobody can really see, but in a brightly lit room...

I have the original art book and the "Making of" book though...

Also, this has been mentioned before in merchandise: http://forum.learnnavi.org/avatar-et-cetera/new-3d-avatar-book/
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

opps i guess i missed that...oeru txoa livu  :( :(

Human No More

Congratulations, it is a great book :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Irayo! It is a great book. I was kinda upset that the cards weren't of better quality but still awsome

AketuanNavi

I have been tempted to get this for a while...the price is kind of high for just the pictures. Is the 3D any good?

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: AketuanNavi on February 04, 2011, 02:20:40 AM
I have been tempted to get this for a while...the price is kind of high for just the pictures. Is the 3D any good?

the 3d is ok i mean i havnt looked at it outside of my room and i think u would need good lighting for this book which my room doesnt have haha. but it also has small posters in it (in 2d or 3d), window stickers, and a set of playing cards. so 2 me i think its worth it. but thats just me  ;D ;D

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

ho. ly. s***. this is so friggen awesome!!! me want!  ;D ;D ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]