Deleted scenes.

Started by Rotobull cz, November 30, 2013, 06:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which deleted (and finished) scenes you think are missing in the film. Which of them do you think are important ?

Opening Earth scene
Short Sturmbeest scene
School visit.
Neytiri flies.
Sturmbeest hunt.
Jake and Neytiri's love scene.
Destroying of dozers.
,,Discovering" destroyed dozers.
Sturmbeest attack.
Quaritch vs Neytiri(with Thanator)
Grace explains school incident.
Jake ends Tsu'tey's life.

archaic

Quote from: Rotobull cz on December 26, 2013, 03:32:24 PM
You can see bikes and rickshaw, so I think, that in the 2154 there isn't more oil and they didn't discover any more fuel.
Or they did discover more fuel, and they used all of that as well!

Bikes and rickshaws, yet lights everywhere, odd.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

baritone

Quote from: Rotobull cz on December 26, 2013, 03:32:24 PM
I understand you. But we must know that it was in future.
No one will fly to another world to do science. It's not good deal. Not in this economy.  :( :)
Not in this economy? IMHO, this will mean that even if businessmans will has the opportunity to build an interstellar vehicle and fly, they do not fly. They will stay on Earth, on Solar system.
In the Star Trek series people flew out of curiosity, and they had a different economy. And if for interstellar flight of scientific curiosity we need to change the economy, I would not mind to have it done.

Rotobull cz

I want to summarize it. Scientists will make you equipment and then it's all about you. Maybe they came to Pandora at first to discover new things, but as I said, this can't deal. Although it's important.
Businessmen will fly there if there will be one way to deal money at least. They will give support to scientists. But they need to get money.

'Not in this economy' - I thought that this system works on: 'You have money - you live x You don't have money - you die (in economy meaning but sometimes it's literally)
If RDA flew to Pandora when they don't know if there is some way to deal money and they arrived there and start doing science and discovering, they'll go bankrupt. And that's what I'm talking about. After all, they were doing science there, but secondorily.
I don't want to argue with you. :) I just think that it's not impossible. That's all.  ;)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Rotobull cz

Speed of ISV Venture Star = 209.500 km/s 70% of the speed of light. :)
Price of Unobtanium - in the book surprisingly 40M/kg -> refined Unobtanium.
Very widespread disease on the Earth - 'River Blindness' or 'Onchocerciasis'
I read about sequoia ' Giant Grizzly'  in the Yosemite national park - 64m high tree. Felled for firewood.
People aren't washing themself, because there is small quantum of water.

RDA built orbital factories which starts shed toxics on the Earth. I really love RDA. ;D >:(

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Raingerred

i would love to see the Dreamhunt and Hunt Festival scenes rendered, finished, and added as canon, as well as the hunt training scene with Neytiri and Jake, and the scene where the strikingly lovely Neytiri rides up on a pa'li.