Go vote for Avatar on Spike!

Started by Amaya, October 11, 2010, 02:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaya

Spike's "scream awards" are coming soon, and Avatar is up for a number of awards...

Everyone should go vote!  http://www.spike.com/event/scream/page/vote/category/39440/ultimate-scream

As far as I can remember, there are nominations in the "ultimate scream" category, best sci-fi movie, best director, best sci-fi actress, best supporting actress, fight scene of the year, top three 3D and best FX

Tell your friends to vote, tell your family, tell your enemies....you get the drill 8) 8) 8)

Carborundum

Quote from: Amaya on October 11, 2010, 02:18:50 AM
As far as I can remember, there are nominations in the "ultimate scream" category, best sci-fi movie, best director, best sci-fi actress, best supporting actress, fight scene of the year, top three 3D and best FX
And Best Villain! Go Stephen Lang!
We learn from our mistakes only if we are made aware of them.
If I make a mistake, please bring it to my attention for karma.

Amaya

Quote from: Carborundum on October 11, 2010, 11:04:12 AM
Quote from: Amaya on October 11, 2010, 02:18:50 AM
And Best Villain! Go Stephen Lang!

Ack!  How could I forget that one!  And it looks like you can vote more than once, so everybody go vote for Avatar every day until the 19th!

Swoka Ikran

Avatar has my votes for today. :)

Now just need to remember to do it again tomorrow...
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Avatar wins my votes even though I'm not a huge fan of Spike.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Amaya

LOL me either really, I generally watch it only for its constant CSI episodes or when they have a Star Wars marathon, but still, it's an awards show where Avatar can win stuff 8) ;)

Also, 200 posts woot!!!

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Amaya on October 11, 2010, 11:10:29 AM
And it looks like you can vote more than once, so everybody go vote for Avatar every day until the 19th!

In each category ???

Nìngay srak nang?

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Amaya

in every category, yes ;D  It let me go back the next day and vote again.

'Oma Tirea

I know what I'm voting for ASAP next time ;D

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

I voted for most of of the catagories that held avatar in it, but not for the best fight scene. i was going for that or the final fight scene in Iron Man 2. :P

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Call me ignorant, but i voted for everything that had ``Avatar´´ in it's name, no matter what it was, because i'm sure Avatar is (to me) much better than all of the other candidate movies in all categories  ;D. Ivong Na'v! Ivong Unil...Tiran...Tokx!!! *catches breath*  :P
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Swoka Ikran

Just voted for the 3rd time here. :D

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Swoka Ikran

'Oma Tirea

Stuck my vote in again (and made a sad mistake last time :-[).

Does anyone know when this will end?

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Amaya

to my understanding the award show itself is on the 19th so I assume voting will go until sometime close to then...

Amaya

it would be, unfortunatley I can't seem to find a voting cutoff date on the site.  The show is on the 19th at 9 (8central) though, I found that out for sure, and there's also mention of "extra bonus footage" from Avatar, although whether it's footage we here on the forums have seen before or not I'm not sure.  I'm hoping for something new!