Happy Avatar Day 2012 and Happy 3rd Avatar Release Anniversary

Started by EstebanAVTRBoy, December 18, 2012, 07:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EstebanAVTRBoy

Happy Avatar Day and Happy 3rd Avatar Release Anniversary, Learn Na'vi friends and Avatar fans and geeks!! :D

It's been three years since Avatar was released in theatres and we're still loving and enjoying it and all its related with it, doing everything about Avatar, like learning Na'vi, writing fan-fictions, collecting merchandising, listening to its soundtrack, playing Avatar games, drawing pictures, and watching Avatar more than once, and much more; I hope we still do, while waiting arrival of the sequels, and all of that.
I hope we still love and enjoy Avatar many more years, this forum lasts, and I get all my Avatar geek objectives I want to reach.

Oel ayngati kameie. I See You All. ;)
My name is Esteban, and I love Avatar. Oeru syaw Letsteu, sì oeru yawne Uniltìrantokx.

Niri Te

Well,  join us over at EARTH and PANDORA on FB for the round the world "E -Party ".
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Swoka Swizaw

Lefpoma ftxozä, ma frapo!

The Na'vi language is something that a language geek like me always wanted. The Na'vi might not be just a language, but it's what brought me here. And since a language is what it's culture "dictates," then all of us who learn it are living Pandora while on Earth. It's all we really have of it.