How much of Avatar's total gross do we all account for?

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 04, 2010, 12:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExLibrisMortis

I have seen it 3 times @ 12.50 each. Also took my sister and my mom to 2 seperate ones at 12.50 it. Total = $62.50

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: bagget00 on February 21, 2010, 04:05:10 PM
I'd go with you but I have to take care of my dad for a few weeks. (Broken wrist)

Quote from: Kayrìlien on February 21, 2010, 05:47:55 PM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 21, 2010, 04:04:07 PM
Just paid for 4 tickets. You know how many people saw the movie with me? None. Don't ask. I'm not happy about it.

Walked out of the theater right after the "Atokirina" scene.

Aysawtute? Their cups a little, uh...full?

Lol. Thanks. It just turned out to be a major miscommunication. We all hung out afterwords and had a great time.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Kayrìlien

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 22, 2010, 01:47:14 AM
Quote from: bagget00 on February 21, 2010, 04:05:10 PM
I'd go with you but I have to take care of my dad for a few weeks. (Broken wrist)

Quote from: Kayrìlien on February 21, 2010, 05:47:55 PM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 21, 2010, 04:04:07 PM
Just paid for 4 tickets. You know how many people saw the movie with me? None. Don't ask. I'm not happy about it.

Walked out of the theater right after the "Atokirina" scene.

Aysawtute? Their cups a little, uh...full?

Lol. Thanks. It just turned out to be a major miscommunication. We all hung out afterwords and had a great time.

Oh okay, yeah, I saw what happened in the other thread. I was about to offer to pound some sense into your friends if they had the gall to walk out on Avatar with you there!  ;D

Kayrìlien

'Itan Atxur

It's amazing how fast today went from completely miserable to awesome. Thanks everybody, for your support. For a moment, I really thought I was gonna need it.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Darrigan on February 21, 2010, 04:17:44 AM
Quote from: kintìomum on February 21, 2010, 03:23:43 AM
Ha, another two on my account. That's 25.86 $.
And all just because the cinema at my friends town didn't show "The book of Eli".
I hear that movie sucked thanator balls.
Lol
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Technowraith

Unfortunately i'm no use to this venture anymore...  :-[
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Technowraith on February 22, 2010, 08:48:02 PM
Unfortunately i'm no use to this venture anymore...  :-[

You've DEFINITELY contributed more than your fair share!! ;D

kintìomum

Did anyone take the time to see how many of us small-time-payers need to add up to reach Technowraiths funding of Avatar 2?
If I had the time I might be able to top it but that would need me to take some days of work and arrange a 3-day-show of Avatar with the local cinemas manager...
kintìomum : curiosity (lit.: need knowledge)

"You don't dream in cryo" they say. Good! Imagine a 6-year-nightmare!

All Things Avatar: AIM for us on twitter!

'Itan Atxur

Lol. I think all of us combined (in this thread) beat him at least 4 to 1.

Technowraith

Quote from: kintìomum on February 22, 2010, 11:49:09 PM
Did anyone take the time to see how many of us small-time-payers need to add up to reach Technowraiths funding of Avatar 2?
If I had the time I might be able to top it but that would need me to take some days of work and arrange a 3-day-show of Avatar with the local cinemas manager...

Current screenings:

Avatar Real 3D: Now at 47x (35 paid screenings x$13.50)

Rough idea of what you're looking for?  :)

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Tìflä Na'viyä

I've spent £50.00 for myself, my partner and my parents to go and see the film this thursday - so about $77.00
A man's strength is not determined by how he overcomes adversity, but rather by how big a smile he has having achieved it.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

ExLibrisMortis

WHY HAVE WE NOT BROKEN 10k YET?!?!?  Let's pick it up here!!  Come on guests, I know you all have seen it at least twice. Join and post here already!

Eywa Ngahu

bagget00

Well, we only have ten pages of posts while somne in the spam thread have 500 pages so, im pretty sure things will pick up sooner or later.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

ExLibrisMortis

bagget00

I know, but we don't have many people posting now is what i'm saying. If tere were more people, there would be a higher amount of money right now.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Technowraith

I'm pretty sure that our real figure is much much higher since there's a large percentage of people who haven't posted here, but have seen the movie. We probably are at $10K, we just don't know it.  :D

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

archaic

Planning on going to see it again later, I'll keep ya informed!
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Technowraith on February 25, 2010, 05:11:41 AM
I'm pretty sure that our real figure is much much higher since there's a large percentage of people who haven't posted here, but have seen the movie. We probably are at $10K, we just don't know it.  :D

Yeah. I've tried "advertising" the topic a bit but don't want to really annoy other people with it.

kintìomum

Ah, back from an (almost) private screening, so it's another 10,20$ from me.
There were exactly three (!) people in the theatre, me and a couple that arrived a bit late. But it was fun nonetheless: he cited Jake's part of the rallying speech and she took Tsu'teys Na'vi.
I'm not alone!
kintìomum : curiosity (lit.: need knowledge)

"You don't dream in cryo" they say. Good! Imagine a 6-year-nightmare!

All Things Avatar: AIM for us on twitter!