How much of Avatar's total gross do we all account for?

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 04, 2010, 12:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

jeremyb

About $50. Over $200 if you count people I've made go and see it.

'Itan Atxur

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

I've spent...
160 USD in tickets
8 USD for the iPhone game
20 USD for the ASG
140 USD for an EPIC IMAX 43x62 inches poster...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Hufwe ta'em

Quote from: Itan Atìtxur on February 04, 2010, 01:48:42 PM
I'm only looking for tickets right now.

And BTW: What does the limited edition of the game have that the normal game doesnt?
the Tsteu Armor and the na'vi action figure

'Tsamsiyu

about £32 worth of viewings

£40 for a limited edition Film Cell poster
£24 worth of posters
£20 worth of books
£11 for the soundtrack

£127 grand total
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Lurk

Munge futa nga tsun, Tìng ke'uti ne'ìm.
Software Dev - x86 Assembly / native C - 10 years.
Efficiency is everything to do with Performance~

Technowraith

Quote from: Technowraith on February 04, 2010, 04:49:21 AM
Avatar screenings: (prepare to either faint or laugh)

Avatar Real 3D: 23 + 1 upcoming showing x 13.50 = $310.50 (-13.50 for 1 complimentary showing that was a refund from an interrupted showing during Screening #17)
Avatar IMAX 3D: 2+ 1 Upcoming showing x 14.50 = $46.50

Grand total as of this post: $367.00

New numbers!

Avatar Real 3D: Now at 25x So add $27 to Learnnavi's grand total.

Grand total as of this post: $394.00

Pending screenings:
1 Avatar Real 3D
1 Avatar IMAX
Both screenings postponed due to theater closure caused by blizzard.

From now on, pending screenings will be not be added in until the screenings actually occur. But they will be noted.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

'Itan Atxur

Very nice! I haven't seen it in over a WEEK  :(! God I want to go again! 13 just wasn't enough!

Ftiafpi

Heck, I've seen it 5 times myself at $11.25 a ticket. Also, I've brought at least 5 people to see it with me at various times when they probably wouldn't have seen it so that's $146.25

Damn you all! So lucky to be able to see it for only $12! I have to pay $25 for an IMAX ticket.... and it will not prevent me from seeing it one more time :D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Payoang

7 showings: 3x IMAX, 3x standard 3D, 1x 2D (eugh). $110, I think.

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Suteyä Hawnuyu te Gay'tä Muiä-Eyaye'ite

Txonyä'ite

I just realized that i need to add the husband, 3 showings, 2 realD one Imax so $42 dollars

Muntxa

guest2859

I paid $6.50 on my own and a friend paid $6.50 for my second viewing, so I was worth $13usd in my viewings.

If you want to count my friends in the box, you can add 228 USD of tickets for my part. I'm also going to see it at least an other time with my father in IMAX so that's also an other 36 USD more.

All of that for a grand total of 464 USD in tickets including my previous post. Hey! My credit card alone did a pretty big change in the box office ;)

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Kawazoe on February 07, 2010, 08:20:22 PM
If you want to count my friends in the box, you can add 228 USD of tickets for my part. I'm also going to see it at least an other time with my father in IMAX so that's also an other 36 USD more.

All of that for a grand total of 464 USD in tickets including my previous post. Hey! My credit card alone did a pretty big change in the box office ;)

Before I add this, is this all money you PERSONALLY spent? It doesn't have to be money you spent on tickets only for you, but it has to be tickets you yourself bought.

Yeah like I said, it all went though the same credit card.