How much of Avatar's total gross do we all account for?

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 04, 2010, 12:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

guest2859

[Screw credit, go debit]

So about how much % do we account for? Like 0.0009%?

Quote from: Txontoruk on February 07, 2010, 10:08:17 PM
[Screw credit, go debit]

I prefer to pay with a credit card for the simple reason that I don't have any additional charge on it. I can only do 15 transaction a month with my debit card and then it's 15 cents per transactions.

Quote from: Txontoruk on February 07, 2010, 10:08:17 PM
So about how much % do we account for? Like 0.0009%?

Just a bit under it at 0.000132535459586%
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

'Itan Atxur

Lol. Nice. I wonder where we'd be if every member posted their total?

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 07, 2010, 10:17:31 PM
Lol. Nice. I wonder where we'd be if every member posted their total?

I think we might get at least an other zero out of that number ;) Try to advert the thread on the IRC, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will come and post.

'Itan Atxur

I've been modded for that a time or two  :(. Though I do hint at it in the middle of appropriate posts  ;D

Skxe Eywaftu

I'd say about...$50 for moves (3 times, and two were on the discount days) and around another $40-50 for the book so around $100, family also spent around $100
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much"- Dr. Grace Augustine

'Itan Atxur

This is only the total gross for the movie, so the books don't count. I'll add your $50 for the tickets  ;D

Technowraith

New numbers!

Grand Total as of this post: $422.00
Grand Total Screenings: 31.  :o

Add $28 to Learnnavi.org's grand total.

Pending screenings:
0 Screenings Pending
Previous Pending Screenings were offered on Sunday when the theater re-opened for business.

From now on, pending screenings will be not be added in until the screenings actually occur. But they will be noted.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Muntxa

Quote from: Technowraith on February 08, 2010, 02:53:10 PM
New numbers!

Grand Total as of this post: $422.00
Grand Total Screenings: 31.  :o

Add $28 to Learnnavi.org's grand total.

Pending screenings:
0 Screenings Pending
Previous Pending Screenings were offered on Sunday when the theater re-opened for business.

From now on, pending screenings will be not be added in until the screenings actually occur. But they will be noted.

31 times???? I can't believe it. Wow.

'Itan Atxur

Technowraith

Well, getting done at work at 2 or 3pm helps for catching the early evening screenings at the theater here in the mall.

I ordered tickets for my two Real3D screenings for saturday, so I have 2 pending screenings as of today. ^.^  ;D
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Txonyä'ite

'Itan Atxur

Keep it coming! There's got to be more people who haven't posted!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 09, 2010, 11:36:18 PM

Okay, that stupid activity book is finally done. So I am out of excuses. Time for me to catch up to the rest of the class. I have an appointment with Avatar this week. I will make posts as I do my part to keep Avatar in theaters in California.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 10, 2010, 02:11:38 AM
Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 09, 2010, 11:36:18 PM

Okay, that stupid activity book is finally done. So I am out of excuses. Time for me to catch up to the rest of the class. I have an appointment with Avatar this week. I will make posts as I do my part to keep Avatar in theaters in California.

That activity book is awesome BTW.

'Itan Atxur

Txonyä'ite

Ftiafpi