I'm so obsessed with Avatar...

Started by 'Itan Atxur, April 28, 2010, 12:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on May 22, 2010, 10:24:26 PM
There is no level above palulukan makto unfortunately. However, my pace has dropped from about 60-80 posts a day to maybe 1 post a day. I'm not going anywhere any time soon though! I wouldn't be surprised if I hit the 10k mark before the trillogy ends.

There's really no level above Palulukan Makto? I thought i heard that Toruk Makto came next?
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

kewnya txamew'itan

toruk makto is an admin.

The full set of ranks can be found in the rules post.
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Eyamsiyu

Besides, I think I'd rather ride a palulukan instead of a toruk.  All the responsibility of being Toruk Makto would not be what I want.  And aypalulukan can run really fast and are quite savage: I don't think dinner's getting away...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Quote from: kemeoauniaea on May 24, 2010, 02:46:12 PM
toruk makto is an admin.

I dunno, I kinda think there should be something created for 5000 post, since we do have a member that will be breaking that threshold.

LearnNavi Forums:

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on May 26, 2010, 02:31:05 PM
Quote from: kemeoauniaea on May 24, 2010, 02:46:12 PM
toruk makto is an admin.

I dunno, I kinda think there should be something created for 5000 post, since we do have a member that will be breaking that threshold.

Even if we wanted to, what would it be called?  Food for thought, and hopefully the last off-topic comment...  ;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

MrGoodbytes

Hmmmm... Perhaps call it... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Txantslusam Skxawng

....I got about 360 pics of Avatar ( includes about 50 Avatar related pics, like the motivational posters and includes about 60+ pics of Neytiri )
....I got 70 songs on my MP4 and only 1 song has nothing to do with Avatar, three songs are Avatar related, 51 songs are the Complete Score and the other 15 songs is the OST )
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Puvomun

In about an hour I am leaving, for my vacation.
I am of course not at all obsessed with Avatar and Na'vi, I just put the PDFs with dictionary etc on my flashdrive to be certain I have a backup.

;)
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Quote from: Puvomun on June 21, 2010, 04:59:37 AM
In about an hour I am leaving, for my vacation.
I am of course not at all obsessed with Avatar and Na'vi, I just put the PDFs with dictionary etc on my flashdrive to be certain I have a backup.

;)

LOL, me too.

LearnNavi Forums:

Nìwopxsiyu

:O my ipad is learning Na'vi also
The purpose of life is a life of a purpose.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

my boy scout troop is learning na'vi :)
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Technowraith

obsessions... obsessions... where do i begin?

-154 in-theater screenings (40 paid, 114 complimentary)
-55 full DVD screenings
-677 full album plays of the original soundtrack (from beginning to end without repeating a track)
-1,322 individual track plays of the original soundtrack (an individual track play is any instance of when a single track is played, includes repeat plays of the same track)
-6 tails built for myself and co-workers
-3 arguments broken up at work over said tails

O_o
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

hah, I got you beat on the music!

732 full play throughs and......

11322 individual plays, including the full play throughs.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

do you have the bonus tracks? cause I don't feel like paying $13 for just 6 songs.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Nyoung3 on June 26, 2010, 12:08:49 AM
I have all the tracks, even the unreleased and un-used.

Where did you find it?

Technowraith

Quote from: Nyoung3 on June 26, 2010, 12:56:47 PM
friend gave to me, but i recently discovered it on all the "obvious" sites for stuff like that. Might look around there if you want it.  ;)

Be mindful that any discussion of obtaining any of the media related to the movie (including the movie itself) from "those sites" is strictly forbidden here. The Ban Ikran will find you and eat you. They really frown on the discussion of piracy and such around here. Be careful. :)
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Eyamsiyu

Exactly why I was about to say I'd rather buy it on disc.  Besides, what's better: 320kbps or the full 1,441kbps?

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 26, 2010, 05:39:29 AM
Quote from: Nyoung3 on June 26, 2010, 12:08:49 AM
I have all the tracks, even the unreleased and un-used.

Where did you find it?

If you search a little bit, you'll find them.

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 26, 2010, 01:42:59 PM
Exactly why I was about to say I'd rather buy it on disc.  Besides, what's better: 320kbps or the full 1,441kbps?

Actually, human hearing can't tell the difference between AAC 320 kbps and WAV. With a spectrum analyzer, you would discover that the difference is in the -80 db range which is so small that your average DAC can't even reproduce it. So not even your ears can't tell the difference, even your pretty machine can't!
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Nìwopxsiyu

Just a question, some of the original soundtrack is very quiet, and if I attempt to make it louder in itunes, it gets where it will get distorted, and sound horrible, particularly on Jake's first flight.
I have tried Adobe Soundbooth, but it works to an extent because it applys a limit of -.30db before it maxes out and starts sounding "unpleasant".
So would there be any way I could make it a lot louder without it sounding bad?
The purpose of life is a life of a purpose.