Lol... All my friends think I've lost my mind.

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 03, 2010, 12:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on September 02, 2010, 08:52:15 PM
When your prankcalling a kid at lunch and your friend suggests you do it in Na'vi.
way ahead of you... do it all the time.  fi'u lu oeyä moni ulte oe new set!
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on September 02, 2010, 09:29:52 PM
way ahead of you... do it all the time.  fi'u lu oeyä moni ulte oe new set!

If you need long term payments but you need cash NOW...

Wou, those commercials... XD

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on September 02, 2010, 09:19:34 PM
Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on September 02, 2010, 08:52:15 PM
When your prankcalling a kid at lunch and your friend suggests you do it in Na'vi.

I want a recording of this. ;D

I didn't get to. But we texted the kid, and it was HILARIOUS!

guest6785

My friend last month or so got this radio and somehow,he found the freqeuncy used by the cops! he prank-radioed them and they never found my friend!now that's a good thing about radios!they cannot find you!

Muzer

Quote from: oe  krrnekx hrrap on September 03, 2010, 06:47:35 AM
My friend last month or so got this radio and somehow,he found the freqeuncy used by the cops! he prank-radioed them and they never found my friend!now that's a good thing about radios!they cannot find you!

If they really wanted to, they could use triangulation based on signal strength to locate it. The reverse of this is how phones can know where they are without GPS.
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Quote from: Muzer on September 03, 2010, 06:49:31 AM
Quote from: oe  krrnekx hrrap on September 03, 2010, 06:47:35 AM
My friend last month or so got this radio and somehow,he found the frequency used by the cops! he prank-radioed them and they never found my friend!now that's a good thing about radios!they cannot find you!

If they really wanted to, they could use triangulation based on signal strength to locate it. The reverse of this is how phones can know where they are without GPS.

a good example of that is the (not so new) batman game that came out

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

they now don't think i've lost my mind.  we went to go see the SE in IMAX and they see why I love it.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on September 05, 2010, 06:50:13 PM
they now don't think i've lost my mind.  we went to go see the SE in IMAX and they see why I love it.

That is AWESOME to hear! I wish my friends would understand like that!

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Quote from: Txonä Rolyu on September 05, 2010, 09:12:43 PM
Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on September 05, 2010, 06:50:13 PM

That is AWESOME to hear! I wish my friends would understand like that!

-Txonä Rolyu

mine as well, and parents

'Itan Atxur

I still love speaking to all the new kids at work in Na'vi. The looks on their faces...

-Itan Atxur

;D ;D

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 10, 2011, 09:08:33 PM
I still love speaking to all the new kids at work in Na'vi. The looks on their faces...

-Itan Atxur

;D ;D

Lol! I have a Na'vi voicemail greeting on my phone and I wish I could see the faces of my managers when they hear it! A couple of them know I speak Na'vi but they didn't realize that that's what they were hearing lol.

-Txonä Rolyu

Edit: but on a serious note, please remember to check the date of the last post on a board before makina new post. The last one on here was back in Sepember. We may have committed necroposts.

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 10, 2011, 09:08:33 PM

-Itan Atxur

;D ;D

oh man i wish i was there.  ;D

Eana Ketuwong

Hrh, I know exactly how you feel. But, I enjoy being crazy! And, speaking Na'vi randomly to people is the best. The looks on their faces is PRICELESS.
Tumbling hard until 3 AM on a Wednesday night

Dalva

i once tell to my friend that i can speak na'vi, talk to him some na'vi sentences and he asked like, "duude youre wasting your time, why not study german language?"  ;D

'Itan Atxur

I studied German for 3 years...

I know as much German as I know Na'vi now...

... which is to say: Not much.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Well, now that this thread has been resurrected I can say with regard to the first post... mllte oe nìwotx! I love Avatar completely and unironically even though it's the kind of film you're 'supposed' to sneer at!
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.