Lol... All my friends think I've lost my mind.

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 03, 2010, 12:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeotrekkerZ

Well...look in the special features when Avatar comes out on DVD.  That's all I'm going to say.
Rìk oe lu hufwemì, nìn fya'ot a oe tswayon!

Txontaw

Quote from: NeotrekkerZ on February 05, 2010, 09:54:10 PM
Well...look in the special features when Avatar comes out on DVD.  That's all I'm going to say.

You won't have to look in the special features. They're going to add it back in in the extended version. So all you have to do is watch the movie! :3
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Kxani

QuoteThat's stupid. Everybody knows that the queues are not used for sex, just a way to "enhance the experience".

I know, they are just none knowing persons.. -_-

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Txontaw on February 05, 2010, 09:58:17 PM
Quote from: NeotrekkerZ on February 05, 2010, 09:54:10 PM

You won't have to look in the special features. They're going to add it back in in the extended version. So all you have to do is watch the movie! :3

I hope this is true!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Marishca

haha ive seen Avatar 30 times! Im about to go see it again! ::) After i saw it the first time with my friends, one of my friends went once we got out "well that was a waste of time" we all stared at her than hit her across the head and walked off leaving her loner  :D

Txontaw

Quote from: Marishca on February 05, 2010, 10:02:47 PM
haha ive seen Avatar 30 times! Im about to go see it again! ::) After i saw it the first time with my friends, one of my friends went once we got out "well that was a waste of time" we all stared at her than hit her across the head and walked off leaving her loner  :D

Hey now! Let's not be violent when people don't like the movie! We don't want to turn into Twitards, now do we? We're already trying to get rid of the word "Avatard", so don't give them a reason to keep calling us that!
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

'Itan Atxur

Marishca

Hey now! Let's not be violent when people don't like the movie! We don't want to turn into Twitards, now do we? We're already trying to get rid of the word "Avatard", so don't give them a reason to keep calling us that!
[/quote]

:D she got the picture though. Just me and 1 other friend have seen 30 times. Im already familir with all the Twi terms..i must say Twilight isnt as good as New Moon..sry totally of subject. Avatar is way better though  :)

Kxani

I adore the word Avatard! XD why is everyone against it? XD

Marishca

'Itan Atxur

It generally suggest the person the word is aimed at is a "retard". I don't mind "geek" because it at least suggests intelligence. Retard does not and is a word really only used to hurt someone.

Marishca

True....if someone said that to me id get pretty annoyed. Yea greek is okay..but not to brag but im pretty smart and i dont get called a geek...i more get slut

'Itan Atxur

Marishca

I get told that but theres not like anything for them to be jelous of! Im not even pretty so i dnt get how i can be a slut!

Kxani

I understand what you men.. Avageek is better then.

Marishca

'Itan Atxur

Kxani

Yeah I am rank Avatar now! wohooo! :) I am blue daba di.. XD

Yeah that's the word we are searching for! Avageek!

Txontaw