Lol... All my friends think I've lost my mind.

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 03, 2010, 12:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Sweet! Irayo.

Back on topic though, my friends are REALLY going to think I've lost it when I change my Xbox Live Gamer Tag to "Itan Atitxur".

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txontaw

Quote from: Itan Atìtxur on February 04, 2010, 12:00:34 AM
Sweet! Irayo.

Back on topic though, my friends are REALLY going to think I've lost it when I change my Xbox Live Gamer Tag to "Itan Atitxur".

I've never been obsessed with anything before, so I was trying to hold back this obsession. But then it got to a point and I just kind of let go. That was the day I got an Avatar Firefox theme and an Avatar background on my computer. It was also the day that I joined this site.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

'Itan Atxur

Me too. I've really never been obsessed with anything. At first I was too embarressed to embrace Avatar like this. But then I realized that I shouldn't be because Avatar is clearly a part of who I am now, and I shouldn't be afraid to show that.

Txontaw

Yeah. Now I know how my friend feels. She's been obsessed with a bunch of TV shows for quite a while, and she's been insulted for it. Now that I'm obsessed with something, I know just how she feels. We obsessed people live a hard life. Luckily we have each other! :3
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

'Itan Atxur

lol. Tell me about it. As hatefull and hurtfull as the internet can be (and pretty much the world in general) you can still find awesome places and people like this.

Technowraith

I made a rudimentary Na'vi tail that i ended up wearing to work yesterday by accident cuz i forgot to take it off before i went in. My boss looks at me and says, "What, you go to Pandora last night?" He laughed and said to keep it on and work the front counter. So i ran around all day yesterday with a tail on. Suffice to say, when i got to the theater after work to see avatar, the lady at the counter automatically gave me Avatar tickets. She told me the tail gave me away.

I think this obsession is becoming unhealthy... I'm gonna schedule an appointment with the Support Group now...  ;D
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

dky.tehkingd.u

Quote from: Technowraith on February 04, 2010, 05:02:25 AM
I made a rudimentary Na'vi tail that i ended up wearing to work yesterday by accident cuz i forgot to take it off before i went in. My boss looks at me and says, "What, you go to Pandora last night?" He laughed and said to keep it on and work the front counter. So i ran around all day yesterday with a tail on. Suffice to say, when i got to the theater after work to see avatar, the lady at the counter automatically gave me Avatar tickets. She told me the tail gave me away.

I think this obsession is becoming unhealthy... I'm gonna schedule an appointment with the Support Group now...  ;D

Best story ever.  ;D

"Fì'u keye'ung lu!"
"Keye'ung? FÌTSENG. LU. SPA'TAAAAAAA!!!"

Kxani

Quote from: Technowraith on February 04, 2010, 05:02:25 AM

Nr1. BRAVE TO ADMIT IT!!
Nr2. A adore you! This is avsome and sad in two ways. I Adore Avatar as much and it would be terrable wrong to cut of my long "avatar-braid" that lays down my back and but. I would feeel insanely empty without it. My boyfriend has the same and all of our friends are trying to connect them to each other. We only get pissed of then ::)

tirea afkeu

Quote from: tìngay mungeyu on February 03, 2010, 03:29:27 PM
Quote from: Technowraith on February 03, 2010, 02:52:12 PM
My friends think i belong on Pandora, not earth.

-Will be seeing Avatar for the 22nd time in about an hour.
-Owns the Toruk, Thanator, Banshee (ikran) toys
-Owns 3 Neytiri Mcdonald's toys, and 2 jake Avatar figures
-Owns the Activist Guide
-Memorized almost the entire Avatar sequence from opening to closing
-Is learning Na'vi
-Can communicate in broken na'vi. Or at least knows enough to say "skxawng" and "tawtute."
-Managed to talk over 30 of my friends into seeing Avatar, some more than 5 times.
-Talked my boss into going to see avatar with me (today).
-Got my co-worker to answer everyone with "Kalxti", even answering the work phone with the greeting

Yes... I have mental issues...

:D :D :D

You are not alone with these things. ;D

Trust me, friends, there are many more of us.
"My job is to keep you alive."

"I will not succeed. Not with all of you." -Colonel Miles Quaritch

'Itan Atxur

Lol. Now I'm pissed that I just cut my hair. Maybe I'll just shave it all off and buy a wig.

Kxani

I understand you! I would almost feel like a dead person without the big braid!

'Itan Atxur

In my line of work you can't have long hair (and I'm NOT wearing a hair net). So I guess it would have to be a wig.

Kxani

Or you shall just wait..? :)
Or fix extentions.. weaving :D

'Itan Atxur

Not bad ideas. (my friends would probably disown me, lol).

Kxani

'Itan Atxur

I would LOVE to visit Sweden someday (Ya'll have any glow in the dark plants? lol)

Kxani

'Itan Atxur

Maybe I can convince the others to start the Na'vi tribe in Sweden.

Kxani

Then I must help you since I speak both na'vi and swedish and english XD