Na'vi tattoo

Started by Unilsyulang, June 28, 2010, 12:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puvomun

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 17, 2010, 05:28:30 PM
on the upper chest/center collarbone area (pentacle), lower back (wolf with full moon), Zero Kiryuu's seal tat on the back of my collar bone left arm (like around where the neck meats shoulder), the na'vi dots (as soon as they come out with the ink) on the face, arms maybe legs and sides don't know yet... then my version of the ikran will be in the center of my back.
Wow, that sounds like you have thought about it. Very nice, I am sure.Which one do you think will be the first?
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Ean Hufwetulyu

mllte
i want to the dots but that a little to high for me right now, the tat i will get will cost about 200-250
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Puvomun

Did some more work on the design (right is the new one), making the red more red (it was splattered with black spots)

I also took out a few small red parts that looked as if they were lost. It is hard to see on the small designs, but if you check the spot where the top of the wide horizontal flames touches the blue of the ikran, you can spot the removals just over that area.

I have a feeling I am getting where I want to be. :)

Edit: also now removed the flame parts that touched the separate blue 'things' of the ikran. This is better once more.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Puvomun on July 18, 2010, 12:44:09 AM
Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 17, 2010, 05:28:30 PM
on the upper chest/center collarbone area (pentacle), lower back (wolf with full moon), Zero Kiryuu's seal tat on the back of my collar bone left arm (like around where the neck meats shoulder), the na'vi dots (as soon as they come out with the ink) on the face, arms maybe legs and sides don't know yet... then my version of the ikran will be in the center of my back.
Wow, that sounds like you have thought about it. Very nice, I am sure.Which one do you think will be the first?

idk it's between the wolf w/ the moon or the pentacle.  the dots are obviously going to be last since the ink for that hasn't come out yet (that i'm aware of).  more than likely the wolf with the moon.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lorey

Quote from: Puvomun on July 18, 2010, 07:00:51 AM
Did some more work on the design (right is the new one), making the red more red (it was splattered with black spots)

I also took out a few small red parts that looked as if they were lost. It is hard to see on the small designs, but if you check the spot where the top of the wide horizontal flames touches the blue of the ikran, you can spot the removals just over that area.

I have a feeling I am getting where I want to be. :)

Edit: also now removed the flame parts that touched the separate blue 'things' of the ikran. This is better once more.

I like the one on the right more. It is less cluttered and would be cleaner looking on your body.

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Puvomun

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 18, 2010, 07:56:03 AM
idk it's between the wolf w/ the moon or the pentacle.  the dots are obviously going to be last since the ink for that hasn't come out yet (that i'm aware of).  more than likely the wolf with the moon.
That must be a very good picture. The wolf is one of my totem animals, so I like that always.
I have not heard of UV-ink for tattoos either. There is some glow in the dark stuff you can apply yourself, though. That could be something interesting for special evening occasions. :)

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Puvomun

Quote from: Lorey on July 18, 2010, 07:48:20 PM
I like the one on the right more. It is less cluttered and would be cleaner looking on your body.
Mllte, I like that one better also. But I still feel there is either something missing or something that needs to be taken out, or  ???
It's gone through many more incarnations than I posted here, and it is getting better all the time.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Salvenger

They look a lil blury, but that might just be because of the image format.
Anyways, the one on the right looks best :)

<3,
Kyle
<3,
Kyle

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Puvomun on July 18, 2010, 11:08:45 PM
That must be a very good picture. The wolf is one of my totem animals, so I like that always.

i'm generally compared 2 wolves (I call myself Godmomma wolf for that reason XD).
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Puvomun

Quote from: Salvenger on July 18, 2010, 11:13:30 PM
They look a lil blury, but that might just be because of the image format.
Anyways, the one on the right looks best :)
The originals are quite a bit larger, and much clearer. I export them to a small-size jpg file so they load quicker on the webpage. When I am really satisfied I can post a larger, clearer one. :)

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Puvomun

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 18, 2010, 11:23:46 PM
i'm generally compared 2 wolves (I call myself Godmomma wolf for that reason XD).
That is very nice! :D

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Salvenger

Why are you compared to a wolf? :O
smexy
<3,
Kyle

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Salvenger on July 18, 2010, 11:39:34 PM
Why are you compared to a wolf? :O
smexy

i'm loyal, a pack person, caring towards those in my pack (that's actually what i call my group of cloest friends) there were other reasons too...but i can't recall them at the top of my head...i'll have to ask my friends...oh yeah.  i'm also pretty protective towards those in my pack, much like wolves are if threatened.  and i'm gentle until you mess with my pack mates.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Puvomun

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 18, 2010, 11:43:45 PM
i'm also pretty protective towards those in my pack, much like wolves are if threatened.  and i'm gentle until you mess with my pack mates.
Oh yes, that sounds so familiar.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Salvenger

AH, I see :P.
I have no clue what I would compare myself to.

When I am angered I am:
Cold hearted, disturbed, hateful, listen to dark music, spiteful, lack socializing

When I am happy I am:
Cheerful, lovable, kind, sweet, listen to eh not so dark music :P (like Nightwish <3), talkative

I love to meet strangers. It's very hard to make me mad (unless, of course, if you are my mom or one of my brothers).
Nothing really makes me mad. I realize that, yes, people make mistakes and I just correct you for it (or at least try my best to give a better understanding of what not to do) with no anger what so ever. I can be that cheery "little boy" or I can be a spiteful prick (sorry for language <3). I do not try to make myself look bigger than what I am on the internet.

<3,
Kyle
<3,
Kyle

Ean Hufwetulyu

for my tat I do a mix of Sonic the Hedgehog and Na'vi, but still working on the combine type.

Puvomun

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on July 19, 2010, 12:24:01 AM
for my tat I do a mix of Sonic the Hedgehog and Na'vi, but still working on the combine type.
That is usually the most difficult. Deciding on the basic ideas is not that hard. Pushing and shoving until it is exactly right is. And it should be. You are making something that will be with (and on) you forever!

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Puvomun

Latest minor changes. A big picture this time.

Ngopyu ayvurä.