Arantele

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on November 27, 2010, 10:24:27 PM
Quote from: Tìtxur 'awpo on November 27, 2010, 10:12:32 PM
Quote from: Ftiafpi on November 27, 2010, 07:25:14 PM
Quote from: Human No More on November 26, 2010, 02:19:08 AM
Tattoo booked for Jan 7th! ;D
Can't wait to see it.

^this...
Please get pictures during and after if you can!

my tsmukan/swey 'eylan and oe, are working on getting more tattoos.
We have gotten a matching set about 5 years ago, and now we are both working on a custom Na'vi tattoo that is
very unique but distinctive to Na'vi.

we are looking to also do it in the purple light ink.
the kind that does not show up during the day, but does under purple light.
we want to get a full body, but cant decide  :-\
i want to see that as well
im still undecide about the tattoo im will be getting ,so i could use a little help to make up my mind

Full body is a big decision... but I would love to see the end result!

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Yes Full body is a huge decision.

But what i like about the idea of Purple Light ink, Is you can get this ink thats invisible all the time, except when under purple light.

Something I have always said to others about tattoos, Is when you get a tattoo it needs to mean something to you.
I has to symbolize something you hold dear.

Ive been wanting a full body tat, but have never found anything worth getting.
Until Avatar came out!

Me and my tsmukan are designing a full body dot pattern, that will be unique to both of us.

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Tìtxur 'awpo on November 28, 2010, 03:17:26 PM
Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on November 28, 2010, 03:12:47 PM
irayo  ;D

I have more, but is this what your looking for?
Idk yet i possible going to make my own head design, but i need to see if there is common pattern over each body.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on November 28, 2010, 07:01:56 PM
irayo  ;D

Idk yet i possible going to make my own head design, but i need to see if there is common pattern over each body.

The dot patterns on all the Na'vi in Avatar seem to be unique. I have yet to see two of the same patterns.
I look forward to designing the chest, back and neck area so they come together in a gorgeous sway of dots all connected.

This will be my most difficult tattoo to design. As soon as I get it done, ill try to draw it, then I'll get it done, and show you the end result.
Im looking to do it soon, but I need to design it.

When I go to get it done, they wont be able to do the entire body piece in one day, ill have to go back a second time.
Ima be sore all over lol.

Not to mention the little red dots all over my body that ill get just after they do it!
Ill look wierd! until they heal up....

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Tìtxur 'awpo on November 28, 2010, 07:08:02 PM
Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on November 28, 2010, 07:01:56 PM
irayo  ;D

The dot patterns on all the Na'vi in Avatar seem to be unique. I have yet to see two of the same patterns.
I look forward to designing the chest, back and neck area so they come together in a gorgeous sway of dots all connected.

This will be my most difficult tattoo to design. As soon as I get it done, ill try to draw it, then I'll get it done, and show you the end result.
Im looking to do it soon, but I need to design it.

When I go to get it done, they wont be able to do the entire body piece in one day, ill have to go back a second time.
Ima be sore all over lol.

Not to mention the little red dots all over my body that ill get just after they do it!
Ill look wierd! until they heal up....
mllte ma tsmukan. i guess i will have make my own design.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

This is what im going off of, and jake sully's back pattern is completely different.

Heres Jake Sully's back pattern

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

ma tsmukan our back are going to be sore

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on November 28, 2010, 07:28:28 PM
ma tsmukan our back are going to be sore

I hope sooooo....  ;D

I am trying to find a way to design a pattern, and post it here for you to see...not sure how I will do this  :-\

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

ditto. i have to think what would be the best design for my Na'vi.

Human No More

Of course I'll get some photos for you :)
I can't wait...

I want to get Na'vi style bioluminescent markings too but don't really have much use for UV tattoos, but I will definitely get those if they develop a safe ink that works in the actual dark :)

I'm only getting one arm done this time but I'll get more tattoos later when I can, that's the great thing about this design :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Ean Hufwetulyu

mllte tsmukan oe hope someone can make bioliu ink. irayo ma tsmukan Oe will do the same, and Oe possible start with my legs and work my up.

neosis666

I decided im going to get a bodysuit over the upcoming years, already got the back done obviously in black n grey.

Navi style however, the only problem I could see is doing bioluminescent dots, if you tattoo artist is heavy handed it will show the scarring of the skin up, this is the problem with most using the uv ink, that while the ink doesnt show, the damage to the skin does, you need to make sure that they would be able to do it right, even if it means getting 1 dot done, then going back 2 months after its healed and your satisfied with it.

Ean Hufwetulyu

oe mllte. i founded a tattoo artist who is willing to do mine, yet he gave me good and bad news. Good: He was able to find bioluminescent ink for the dots, and he is willing do it for about $150 dollars. ;D Bad: The ink has to be special ordered and it runs about $200-$300 dollars. :(

'Ì'awn Menari

i want to do a full body tattoo like that =D i got a slight idea for the face but the rest is a no idea scenario.  i've heard the ink for that tattoo could scar
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Arantele

Quote from: Tìtxur 'awpo on November 28, 2010, 03:40:07 PM
Yes Full body is a huge decision.

But what i like about the idea of Purple Light ink, Is you can get this ink thats invisible all the time, except when under purple light.

Something I have always said to others about tattoos, Is when you get a tattoo it needs to mean something to you.
I has to symbolize something you hold dear.

Ive been wanting a full body tat, but have never found anything worth getting.
Until Avatar came out!

Me and my tsmukan are designing a full body dot pattern, that will be unique to both of us.

I agree with you completely. I have half sleeves on each of my arms.. a small tattoo on each of my forearms, and a decent sized piece on the top of my right foot... they all mean something to me and took a long time to design...

Remember also with the invisible ink... once you get it you can't cover it over with any other type of tattoo... Your the only one who will know its there.. (which if you get something meaningful TO YOU, then your the only person who needs to see it or know its there)... And even with invisible ink, you can still see a slight discoloration on the skin... so when people look close enough they will still be able to see "something"... my friends who have either tattoo's, or portions of their tattoo's done with the invisible ink typically, their skin is a bit lighter or darker where the invisible ink was used... depending on how dark or light their skin is...

Human No More

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on November 29, 2010, 11:04:32 PM
oe mllte. i founded a tattoo artist who is willing to do mine, yet he gave me good and bad news. Good: He was able to find bioluminescent ink for the dots, and he is willing do it for about $150 dollars. ;D Bad: The ink has to be special ordered and it runs about $200-$300 dollars. :(
wait, actual bioluminescent ink? or UV?
If it works in the actual dark then I'll have to try and track some down myself, because I said I'd get that done as well when it was possible ;D

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Ean Hufwetulyu

Yes the biolum ink and the uv ink. I will ask him where u can order it.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Human No More on November 30, 2010, 11:13:49 AM
If it works in the actual dark then I'll have to try and track some down myself, because I said I'd get that done as well when it was possible ;D

Currently, there is not "Glow in the Dark" Inks.
Currently anything that can glow in the dark, has chemicals in it, that make it glow...which sadly are extremely dangerous to us.
potentially fatal. if used in large amounts.
The glow in the dark inks will cause extreme skin irritation and cause you to itch, the itch is your body trying to get rid of the ink.
Basically its poisonous to us.

UV ink how ever is completely safe. Specifically the UV ink called Chameleon Ink.
Its FDA approved. So its been tested thoroughly.
They actually us Chameleon Ink in Fish, to mark the fish that they grow. Fish that we ingest later...thusly its safe.

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

I still waiting to hear from my tattoo artist ;D

Human No More

Quote from: Tìtxur 'awpo on November 30, 2010, 05:50:02 PM
Quote from: Human No More on November 30, 2010, 11:13:49 AM

Currently, there is not "Glow in the Dark" Inks.
Currently anything that can glow in the dark, has chemicals in it, that make it glow...which sadly are extremely dangerous to us.
potentially fatal. if used in large amounts.
The glow in the dark inks will cause extreme skin irritation and cause you to itch, the itch is your body trying to get rid of the ink.
Basically its poisonous to us.
Yeah, I knew that much :( , was just wondering from actually saying bioluminescent if there was a safe one I hadn't heard about :(

I'm just hoping that some time in the future they'll develop a safe one...

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

- Richard P. Feynman