Na'vi tattoo

Started by Unilsyulang, June 28, 2010, 12:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puvomun

Quote from: Human No More on January 07, 2011, 03:55:16 PM
Bandage off, new photos :)
Tewti, ma tsmukan, fi'u lu txantsan! And it will get even better too, given some time.
Irayo for sharing and keeping us up to date. :)
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I look forward to seeing it when its finished!
Nice work!

NotW#82

Txantslusam Skxawng

Real nice!! Cool to see the photos
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Human No More

Thank you all, glad you love it ;D
It's being finished on the 21st :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Tiaothi

Quote from: Human No More on January 09, 2011, 10:26:38 AM
Thank you all, glad you love it ;D
It's being finished on the 21st :)

Thats some seriously nice work! How many hours worth was that?

"Of everything I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Human No More

2 hours... 3 hours more to get it finished. Glad I decided to get it done in two sessions really :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Puvomun

Quote from: Human No More on January 09, 2011, 10:49:43 AM
2 hours... 3 hours more to get it finished. Glad I decided to get it done in two sessions really :)
Did your artist offer 1 session? That would be hard, I think, (s)he'd be getting tired after so long, right?

I agree, doing this in 2 sessions is much better. You'd be sore beyond belief after 5 hours.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Kea peyral

That is a very nice tattoo.  You are obviously very passionate about Na'vi.

Kxeyo

People, you start to scare me. Two sessions, you say it hurts, I say it looks good...well...I have to think about that. But I got some ideas if it happens. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Puvomun

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 09, 2011, 12:34:15 PM
People, you start to scare me. Two sessions, you say it hurts, I say it looks good...well...I have to think about that. But I got some ideas if it happens. :P
I have 2 tattoos. Yes, it "hurts" to have them applied, but the pain is a strange one. Not everyone goes through it the same way. Some people will feel a lot of it, but most people, from what I have learnt, can take it quite well. It is not an excruciating pain, not something that will send you through the roof after the first 10 seconds. It is more an annoying pain, like 5 minutes after you hit your toe against something. You know it is there, you can't ignore it, but it is not very bad (of course I describe this from my view and feeling).

The setting of the outlines for me is the worst part, that can get very annoying, as that is done with less needles than the colour filling. The outline is usually thin, and the more and longer lines there are, the worse the feeling is.
This is my ikran tattoo

I've been told that people can get addicted to the pain of having a tattoo set. No way to explain it properly though, and everyone will feel it differently. It is not a bad pain, or no one except masochists would do it, I'm sure.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Eyamsiyu

HNM, I may have to steal that design... or get something VERY similar to that...

Hmm... maybe if that metal band I'm in starts rocketing off places, I'll get it done on the full body. ;) That would look B.A. behind a set of drums. ;D

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kxeyo

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 09, 2011, 01:16:00 PM
HNM, I may have to steal that design... or get something VERY similar to that...

Hmm... maybe if that metal band I'm in starts rocketing off places, I'll get it done on the full body. ;) That would look B.A. behind a set of drums. ;D

I think one wouldn't notice, you never see the full drummer... ;D ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 09, 2011, 03:33:35 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 09, 2011, 01:16:00 PM

I think one wouldn't notice, you never see the full drummer... ;D ::)

well, yeah... but I try to keep my drums so the motion is linear, and not much up-and-down motion.  With that said, they tend to be lower, lending themselves to show me a bit more.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i was thinking....other than the bio dotted tattoo i was going to get, i was going to get jakes shoulder tattoo as well.

i honestlly think it would go very well with the bioluminecence.  ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Le'eylan

Why not the "born loser" one? ::)
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Puvomun

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Puvomun on January 10, 2011, 11:44:51 AM
Quote from: Le'eylan on January 10, 2011, 11:31:33 AM
Why not the "born loser" one? ::)
Ouch...

It's also a comic strip... maybe he was a fan of the comics? ;)

nawma skxawng

i personally want to get both tattoos that jake has

[url=http://j.mp/USEastLN][img]http://j.mp/e2FA8X[/img][/url]

'Awvea ultxari ohengeyä, nawma sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi