Na'vi tattoo

Started by Unilsyulang, June 28, 2010, 12:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puvomun

Quote from: Prof. K Miller on January 22, 2011, 02:46:21 PM
Fngap.. hehe like "metal. dude!!! xd"

Understand, I am a tattoo artist my self and I find that pretty good done.
ROFHRH! I had to grin when I saw that. One of the performers in my fav Steampunk band once said "Mandolins are freakin' metal!", so I got the reference. (Not bad for a Dutch person eh?)
I'm still thrilled with my ikran as well. :D
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Kxani

Quote from: Puvomun on January 22, 2011, 02:52:01 PM
Quote from: Prof. K Miller on January 22, 2011, 02:46:21 PM
Fngap.. hehe like "metal. dude!!! xd"

Understand, I am a tattoo artist my self and I find that pretty good done.
ROFHRH! I had to grin when I saw that. One of the performers in my fav Steampunk band once said "Mandolins are freakin' metal!", so I got the reference. (Not bad for a Dutch person eh?)
I'm still thrilled with my ikran as well. :D

Got pic of the ikran?

Puvomun

Quote from: Prof. K Miller on January 22, 2011, 02:53:38 PM
Got pic of the ikran?
I do!

If you click the image, you're shown an even larger version. The light spots are not damaged, just reflections from the flashlight.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Kxani

Crazyli awesome :D i'm gonna do na'vi dots with UV  color that shines in light white in black lights :D gonna do them at my hole body.

:D

Puvomun

Quote from: Prof. K Miller on January 22, 2011, 03:02:20 PM
Crazyli awesome :D i'm gonna do na'vi dots with UV  color that shines in light white in black lights :D gonna do them at my hole body.

:D
OHHH! That must be wicked! I'm really curious how that will work out. Is there stuff to actually do that already?

My tattoo artist had a blast helping me design this tattoo. He loves challenges and custom stuff like that. I wanted to do something with this stylised ikran from the first moment I saw it on the forum.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Kxani

Quote from: Puvomun on January 22, 2011, 03:05:40 PM
OHHH! That must be wicked! I'm really curious how that will work out. Is there stuff to actually do that already?

My tattoo artist had a blast helping me design this tattoo. He loves challenges and custom stuff like that. I wanted to do something with this stylised ikran from the first moment I saw it on the forum.

Hahaha yeah I really look forward to it. tested to do them with UV pans and it worked. You only see them in blacklight, nothing more.. ::P

Puvomun

Quote from: Prof. K Miller on January 22, 2011, 03:08:58 PM
Hahaha yeah I really look forward to it. tested to do them with UV pans and it worked. You only see them in blacklight, nothing more.. ::P
I vote that there should be more blacklight around then. Otherwise you'd have to hang out in nightclubs and discos all the time to see them.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Kxani

Quote from: Puvomun on January 22, 2011, 03:24:16 PM
I vote that there should be more blacklight around then. Otherwise you'd have to hang out in nightclubs and discos all the time to see them.

Hey I hang around there a lot :P but since I have long hair braided it looks like I have a tsaheylu braid. I have to take it away then to not be seen at such a avatard...

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Prof. K Miller on January 22, 2011, 03:32:26 PM
Quote from: Puvomun on January 22, 2011, 03:24:16 PM

Hey I hang around there a lot :P but since I have long hair braided it looks like I have a tsaheylu braid. I have to take it away then to not be seen at such a avatard...

yea i have the same thing (not braided) but i have the hair cut like when they went 2 war and while i was in the movie with my mom and step dad and it was the part where they try and help Grace it looks at me and grabs my pony tail and it like "do u do that also?"

Txura Rolyu

I am not that good at drawing on my arms... is there any sort fo program that can paste a picture onto a picture of an arm? :-\
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Kxani

Quote from: Tuteyä amuiä 'itan on January 22, 2011, 03:58:43 PM
.....the part where they try and help Grace it looks at me and grabs my pony tail and it like "do u do that also?"

PE? they are kinda helping Grace all the time... :S

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Prof. K Miller on January 22, 2011, 06:00:25 PM
Quote from: Tuteyä amuiä 'itan on January 22, 2011, 03:58:43 PM
.....the part where they try and help Grace it looks at me and grabs my pony tail and it like "do u do that also?"

PE? they are kinda helping Grace all the time... :S

lol fair enough lol when they bring her 2 the tree of souls

Kxani

Quote from: Tuteyä amuiä 'itan on January 22, 2011, 07:24:31 PM
lol fair enough lol when they bring her 2 the tree of souls

Thanks there :) now I understand better :P

Elfenlied

Haha, you make me want to work on my model.
Inspiring man, great ink. Two thumbs up.
Shades of the dead are sliding on the walls,
Demons dance in the castle hall.
Female Na'Vi Sculpt--><--Female Na'Vi Sculpt

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Elfenlied on January 24, 2011, 04:31:21 PM
Haha, you make me want to work on my model.
Inspiring man, great ink. Two thumbs up.
you are very talented artist tsmuk. It so life like ;D ;D
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Human No More

Irayo :D

I have very long hair too, it's a bit curly to braid unfortunately :( , but I've still done it a few times - although really, maybe 80% of my IRL friends have long hair so it's not unique there, as was mentioned earlier, I'm metal :)
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7928/imag0094m.jpg
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

curly hair is the best 2 braid... my hair is TOTALLY curly like when its wet it could warp around your finger perfectly lol also when its wet its up 2 my cheek when i pull it straight its down 2 in between my shoulder blades

Zefanaya

Quote from: Puvomun on January 22, 2011, 02:58:21 PM
Got pic of the ikran?
I do!

If you click the image, you're shown an even larger version. The light spots are not damaged, just reflections from the flashlight.

So whats with the red flames. I love the tat. I've been trying to decide on what to get.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Zefanaya

Some changes I made, hope no one minds. More (including free desktop backgrounds (1080p)) at source link.

Source: http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/zwash7212/LearnNavi%20Forums/
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Puvomun on January 22, 2011, 02:58:21 PM
Got pic of the ikran?
I do!

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!