The Norm Spellman Fan Club (NSFC)

Started by Tsufätu Ayioangä, March 26, 2010, 12:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Hey guys!

I am going to write an email to Cameron and ask him some questions pertaining to Norm, his character, his AVATAR, his personality and his future in order to learna  bit more about the guy we all love so much.  If you have any direct questions, please let me know.  I will write and send the letter by next Monday. (the 13th)

Nyx

Ooh, nice! Hope you get some good answers. I don't have any questions right now, but I'll get back to you if any pop up :D

Eaite Randjam

How about... What's Norm's Favorite Color?   ;D
I think everyone wants to know if Norm's AVATAR survived being shot.  I'd also want to know what Norm's normal Anthropologist day looked like.

'Itan Atxur

That's some serious fandom right there. I think that warrents a karma cookie!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Amaya

I'd like to know what other areas Norm studied on his way to his Doctorate...where his specialties lie

Nyx

Oh and more about the avatar training he did.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Nyx on September 07, 2010, 09:30:19 AM
Oh and more about the avatar training he did.

Yeah, the 520 hours logged... ;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Itan Atxur

Necropost FTL, but I can't let the NSFC die!

Tsufätu Ayioangä

'Oma Tirea

I remember some funny stuff Norm did from the CE... ;D ::)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Amaya

yeah!  The CE made me love Norm even more!

>.> so does anyone else in this esteemed club watch particular episodes of Bones with their eyes closed so they can pretend they're listening to Norm? ::) ::)

'Itan Atxur

I don't have TV so I can't do that :(

But all my Sigourney Weaver movies are officially Dr. Augustine movies!

Dalva

norm do some extra thing in CE? wow, i cant wait to see the CE!
hopefully my mother's friend will buy me Avatar CE  ;D

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Amaya on March 15, 2011, 12:29:16 AM
yeah!  The CE made me love Norm even more!

>.> so does anyone else in this esteemed club watch particular episodes of Bones with their eyes closed so they can pretend they're listening to Norm? ::) ::)

Yes... Yes I do...

There was one time (in the latest) when be made a comment about not being depressed anymore and I was like 'he isn't blue :(' Then my stepmom said I was punny :D

'Itan Atxur

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I felt accomplished :D

I still want Fisher to randomly say something in Na'vi :D  I mean... Sam does it...

I'm gonna tweet him :D :D :D

Tsufätu Ayioangä

EstebanAVTRBoy

Hehehehehe. If my cousin were member of this forum, he would join this club. Norm Spellman is his favourite character. ;D
My name is Esteban, and I love Avatar. Oeru syaw Letsteu, sì oeru yawne Uniltìrantokx.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

'Itan Atxur