Started by Puvomun, June 12, 2010, 03:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Puvomun on June 18, 2010, 10:22:20 AM
Kaltxì, ma tsmukan si tsmuke

Quote from: Ean Hufwetul on June 18, 2010, 09:58:32 AM
Tsmuke si tsmukan
Nga ngay lu. The aysawtute are blind.

Krr lu to kick some txìm! Kxawm that will rikx some ayre'o!

hrh.  we could sic the Toruk on them, plus some thanators ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Puvomun

Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Nusumea Tirea

Ean Hufwetulyu

'Ì'awn Menari

Long Live Earth! 

'IVONG 'RRTA!!!
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Puvomun

Quote from: Ean Hufwetul on June 18, 2010, 11:43:56 AM
lets show them the what the people can do.
Srane. Because, as Jake said, this is our land. (Damn, I still smile tears when I think of that video.)

It is our land too, and we have a vote in what happens to it.

I for one will continue doing what I have been doing. And I am looking around if there are more things I can do. Tell people, inform them. And in my meditations I will spread the goodness of the world, the feeling of connecting to Eywa.

Lately I have been wondering if Na'vi could be a new path within Paganism, because that is how I feel these days...

Eywa ngahu, ma aysmuk

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Ean Hufwetulyu

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Puvomun on June 18, 2010, 11:57:47 AM
Quote from: Ean Hufwetul on June 18, 2010, 11:43:56 AM
lets show them the what the people can do.
Srane. Because, as Jake said, this is our land. (Damn, I still smile tears when I think of that video.)

It is our land too, and we have a vote in what happens to it.

I for one will continue doing what I have been doing. And I am looking around if there are more things I can do. Tell people, inform them. And in my meditations I will spread the goodness of the world, the feeling of connecting to Eywa.

Lately I have been wondering if Na'vi could be a new path within Paganism, because that is how I feel these days...

Eywa ngahu, ma aysmuk

if it does become another branch i will be a proud wiccan Na'vi ;D.  we need healing rituals in the VA/Cheasapeake bay area so that way us Virginans etc.  can add our energies with those in Louisiana who did it there.  (i'm a group person and hadn't had proper training so lol i need a group right now hrh).

we will send those aytawtute a message.  just like Jake said, they cannot take whatever they want.  this is our land!
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Ean Hufwetulyu

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Ean Hufwetul on June 18, 2010, 12:22:39 PM
now our clan will have its healers

srane ^_^, it will have many healers, cause many na'vi (i use the word in its meaning  ;))can heal, it's just takes them seeing that gift.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Ean Hufwetulyu

Puvomun

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Nusumea Tirea

Quote from: Puvomun on June 18, 2010, 01:29:15 AM

Yes. Do not change the world. Change your eyes.

Srane. And by going this way, it is our task to help others who want to do the same.

Tompa'Ivong

more than glad to be of help, I do not think like others, people call my thinking rather strange, but it is a higher form of thinking, I am not linear, my mind is a cloud, I think like a cloud, everything is in a web

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Niwantaw

Quote from: Tompa'Ivong on June 18, 2010, 02:51:25 PM
more than glad to be of help, I do not think like others, people call my thinking rather strange, but it is a higher form of thinking, I am not linear, my mind is a cloud, I think like a cloud, everything is in a web

mine's like a blob. It has no sense in it.
Only mostly AWOL.

Puvomun

Kaltxì Tompa'Ivong

Quote from: Tompa'Ivong on June 18, 2010, 02:51:25 PM

Not thinking like others is, I think, very important. It takes a mind out of the rubble of what is now considered 'normality', to see what really matters. People who think and see out of the box, who really see. It is the difference between "I see you" and "oe ngati kameie", as Norm was explaining to Jake. Yet it is also important to keep the connection to the people who have not reached that level of thinking, otherwise we cannot talk to them in their words. Then we would only confuse them.

Also, it will be like feeding someone who has not eaten for a long time. Small bits at a time, so they get used to it (again). That way their stomach does not get upset and they will learn to appreciate it.

Srane, everything is a web. Everything is connected and the lines are myriad and shine to whom has the eyes to see them.

Eywah ngahu, ma 'eylan. Use your thinking and use your words with care.

Oe ngati kameie.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

'Ì'awn Menari

we have an oloeytkan.  who shall be the tsahìk? 
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D