Proof Your Boyfriend Loves/Is Afraid Of You

Started by Tsufätu Ayioangä, November 21, 2010, 12:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteActually, it turns out that some of the protein content of an egg is completely indigestible unless cooked. Also, egg protein is not 'used' all that quickly. For these and many other reasons whey (a 'fast' protein) rather than raw egg is now the PWO protein of choice.

Which is not to say that eggs don't have a part to play. Typically, someone interested in maintaining/building muscle mass might cook six eggs, throw five yolks away, keep the rest and add it to some brown rice, vegetables and mixed nuts to make one of a half dozen or so balanced daily meals.

Thank for the info, ma Eyawng  :). If what you're saying is correct, then: Roki Palpoa lu skxawng! Poan zenke nìnäk ayek! Poan zene nìnäk milìk! Tsa'u lu siltan ngaru  ;)!

And btw, my statement about the egg-drink in my previous post was a joke. I wonder why mr. Rocky Balboa thinks it's good for you to drink 10 eggs every morning before his morning exercise routine  ????
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Eyawng te Klltepayu

That was back in the seventies... times have moved on. Eggs aren't actually bad, they're just not optimal.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

archaic

Quote from: Amaya on November 24, 2010, 11:26:16 PM
forgive me for speaking up, but that's not anything to do with bones, that's a problem with the connective tissues, ligaments and tendons, most definitely.  And if he has that much trouble with them he should NOT be doing that kind of exercise without some kind of a professional overseeing his program...
This is good advice.

Quote from: Amaya on November 24, 2010, 11:26:16 PM
Take this (and any internet advice) with a grain of salt or three.
And yes, so's this! ;D
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Thanks all for your advice and info :)  Is there anything he can do to strengthen the tendons? (Since it's not his bones?)

Also, he has a bone spur on his ankle, is ther any way to build up the mmuscle around his ankle to protect it without causing more damage?

Ftiafpi

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Tanhì-ean

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on November 27, 2010, 03:58:13 PM
Thanks all for your advice and info :)  Is there anything he can do to strengthen the tendons? (Since it's not his bones?)

Also, he has a bone spur on his ankle, is ther any way to build up the mmuscle around his ankle to protect it without causing more damage?
For the ankle, you might want to tell him to try doing the alphabet with his foot.

I don't know about the tendons. I could ask some friends of mine who are in nursing.

Or you can always Google! hrh :)
Formerly known as Eywal ngaru teing oeti.

Roiki

Ankle doesn't really have any supporting muscles that can be trained to support it, this is why sprains are the most common activity related injury, since it's mainly held together by ligaments. All you can really do is use an ankle support and watch what you're doing. Also proper treatment and healing times should be allowed when sprains do happen, too hard activity too soon can slow down healing and in extreme cases lead to permanent damage.

Seeing a sports physician would be a good idea and have a proper supervision for his training, otherwise he might end up tearing a tendon and those take months to heal properly(and hurt like hell).
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Maria TunVrrtep

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on November 21, 2010, 12:17:53 PM
Oh yea And he thinks he has all the power.  I just sime and nod when he says that...I know the truth ;)

Women always have the power.  Remember that.  We are the stronger sex no matter what those males say.
;)
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: TunVrrtep on November 29, 2010, 08:55:20 PM
Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on November 21, 2010, 12:17:53 PM
Oh yea And he thinks he has all the power.  I just sime and nod when he says that...I know the truth ;)

Women always have the power.  Remember that.  We are the stronger sex no matter what those males say.
;)

Quote from: Miles QuaritchRespect that fact, every second of every day.

Quote from: Dane Cook... because you, are mental terrorists.  Brain Ninjas.

Anyway, it's true.  They are.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

I agree with Ekira, sort of. I think it depends on the person mostly and the relationship they have.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on November 21, 2010, 12:08:44 PM
Ok, so whenever my BF does something stupid and hurts himself I get mad...for obvious reasons.  So, on Friday he comes up to me after the game and says "I love you, please don't be mad at me I dislocated my shoulder, I got you a gift" so I open it and it's the 3 disc set of avatar.  Part of me wanted to punch him but I didn't, I just hugged him, told him I loved him then told him he was an idiot for working out too hard.

I still thought it was funny that he bought me Avatar so I wouldn't get mad at him :D

that's funny  ;D :D.  my boyfriend doesn't mind that i'm learning na'vi who knows maybe he might learn it with me.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D