Proof Your Boyfriend Loves/Is Afraid Of You

Started by Tsufätu Ayioangä, November 21, 2010, 12:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Ok, so whenever my BF does something stupid and hurts himself I get mad...for obvious reasons.  So, on Friday he comes up to me after the game and says "I love you, please don't be mad at me I dislocated my shoulder, I got you a gift" so I open it and it's the 3 disc set of avatar.  Part of me wanted to punch him but I didn't, I just hugged him, told him I loved him then told him he was an idiot for working out too hard.

I still thought it was funny that he bought me Avatar so I wouldn't get mad at him :D

Nyx

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Oh yea And he thinks he has all the power.  I just sime and nod when he says that...I know the truth ;)

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Ne'ri isn't....physical, but she has the same sort of power over me with different means of usage.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Eyamsiyu

XD Wou, that's...  ;D ;D ;D

But yeah, if he's dislocating his shoulder, he's doing it wrong. ;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Brainiac

I know all about being powerless. I don't mind though. :)
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Brainiac on November 22, 2010, 06:19:01 PM

XD This could have SO many meanings...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Brainiac

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on November 23, 2010, 11:43:43 AM

I actually meant the more romantic/innocent one, you diwty wascal you.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Brainiac on November 24, 2010, 08:15:20 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on November 23, 2010, 11:43:43 AM

I actually meant the more romantic/innocent one, you diwty wascal you.

Well pardon me sire for implying things that I apparently was not talking about...

Eyawng te Klltepayu

What was he doing that caused him to dislocate his shoulder  ??? I've yet to incur any serious injuries from weight training. Rock climbing? Yes. Arm wrestling? Yes.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Um...no he was shoulder shrugging I think 100lbs in both hands...

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Shrugs are good. Had some in my training yesterday. Never had an issue with a dislocated shoulder though. Hmm. Not sure I have an answer.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

He has really weak bones.  He;s twisted his ankle about five times in one month...

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on November 24, 2010, 10:45:20 PM
He has really weak bones.  He;s twisted his ankle about five times in one month...

How much calcium does he consume?

Amaya

forgive me for speaking up, but that's not anything to do with bones, that's a problem with the connective tissues, ligaments and tendons, most definitely.  And if he has that much trouble with them he should NOT be doing that kind of exercise without some kind of a professional overseeing his program...

But of course I'm no expert, all I know is what I know, and as I've never met either of you I can't say anything for certain. ;) Take this (and any internet advice) with a grain of salt or three.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

hmm thats helpful thanks  and he does drink a lot of milk

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quotehe does drink a lot of milk

Ah, milk: the athlete's ultimate power drink (Exept for 10 raw eggs. Ugh  :P !)!   
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Actually, it turns out that some of the protein content of an egg is completely indigestible unless cooked. Also, egg protein is not 'used' all that quickly. For these and many other reasons whey (a 'fast' protein) rather than raw egg is now the PWO protein of choice.

Which is not to say that eggs don't have a part to play. Typically, someone interested in maintaining/building muscle mass might cook six eggs, throw five yolks away, keep the rest and add it to some brown rice, vegetables and mixed nuts to make one of a half dozen or so balanced daily meals.