Silly stuff i say when i watch avatar

Started by Sezetirea216, November 22, 2011, 08:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sezetirea216

When jake snarls at the nantang "i dont have all goddamn night" im like YES YOU DO and when neytiri is kicking the nantangs ass im like (speakin as a nantang) omg run its someone who knows what their doing!"
Oe mäkxu ma nikre ne'ìm ulte kulat

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Sezetirea216

Rh even as I wrote that post I knew u would say something like that! We should be nantang tsmuke! Start a gang or something. The cripps better watch out!

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

cripps??

I often say things during flying scenes, like 'pull up now'. I also comment at points where there is known mispronunciation.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

archaic

I always want Trudy to open fire when she had the chance, instead of hovering in front of Quaritch and the C21 dragon tilt rotor, waiting for it to shoot first.

Sezetirea216

I missped their name, but the cripps r a gang and their all badass with their guns and stuff. And after jake mates with neytiri and is like "what the hell r u doin jake?" im like BEIN SEXY THATS WHAT

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Sezetirea216 on November 22, 2011, 08:38:10 PM
"i dont have all goddamn night" im like YES YOU DO
I think I must say this every time I watch...
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Sezetirea216

Also, for added affect, I like to add a little "foosh" everett time neytiri shoots her bow

Toruk Makto

On the first flight when Jake's new ikran (why didn't he get a name, JC??) is flapping around out of control, I'm all "Talk to him!"...    :)

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

archaic

Agreed, it was still struggling against Jake, even after he'd managed to tsaheylu, until Jake said stop.

Sezetirea216

Maybe he just shouted because he wasn't used to speaking in his mind, idk. But I think one reason his Ikran was out of control was because he said "fly" as if it was a question, so the Ikran didn't know what to do

archaic

When the shuttle pilot say's "We're gonna lose some paint in here." I'm like "No s***!".

Sezetirea216

And lives and millions of dollars in aircraft. When neytiri grabs jake when he almost falls off the tree limb, and she let's go really fast as soon as he is out of immediate danger, I always think she is thinking "oh Eywa its tawtute cooties got on me get away"