The search for Pandora

Started by Vectorian, May 05, 2010, 03:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vectorian

Kaltxí!

http://www.infinity-universe.com/Infinity/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=26

I just found out about this game "Infinity". It's a space MMO that's basicly a sandbox with 300 billion stars (or star systems, cant remember). All planets and stars are randomly created and wild life/ evolution is also random. Since i'm a huge fan of Avatar, I feel almost obliged to search for a planet similar to Pandora since it is a possibility to find it or a similar one.

But i would like to share this idea of mine and hear what you guys think.

Eywa ngahu!

Niwantaw

now this looks awesome...

i'll help for the search for pandora..

(if you get empire names not character names RDA is mine you hear me  MINE!!!)
Only mostly AWOL.

tsamna

Looks awesome i'll have to download it when it's ready.
Go climbing, its better for you than xbox.

Nanaki

Seems good, i'll download it :p
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Nyx

Looks good. I'll try it asap, and I'm definitely joining in that search ^^

Vectorian

Only a shame that it's only in the alpha stage now  :( but i think on the bright side it will be finished roughly the same as Avatar 2 (Cant describe how i really want both of these done faster, but i also want it to be done correctly and awesome).

(if you get empire names not character names RDA is mine you hear me  MINE!!!)

Sure, but im calling Colonel Quaritch (Just beacuse he's such a badass ^^)

One thing that you can download now from Infinity is the combat engine
http://www.infinity-universe.com/Infinity/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=23&Itemid=52

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

this is f***ing awsome! better then EVA online! the thought that the Na'vi could be in this universe is...astounding.

i will so deffinatly be looking for pandora!

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

That looks epic. Just remember, search the Alpha Centauri system first. Hrh
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

the problem is...is the Alpha Centauri system even in the game?

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on May 06, 2010, 02:42:54 PM
the problem is...is the Alpha Centauri system even in the game?

Good question, if there's 300 star systems, then its likely, but if its limited to 300 stars, then maybe not.

LearnNavi Forums:

Vectorian

300 BILLION star systems (solar systems)

Mako

Is this going to be paid? Because other than that, I'm game.

Quote from: Vectorian on May 06, 2010, 02:57:55 PM
Oh, wow. Then the Alpha Centauri system better be in there. Is this released yet or is all this a pre-release fan thing, i didn't read too much into it.

We should all get together and create a massive Na'vi conlomerate to control that system. LOL.

LearnNavi Forums:

Mako

I can sooo see that :P We did something similar on EVE.

kewnya txamew'itan

Does it allow for binary systems?

If not then this could get a bit interesting.
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Mako

I'm in awe of this game :D

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on May 06, 2010, 03:04:08 PM
Oh, wow. Then the Alpha Centauri system better be in there. Is this released yet or is all this a pre-release fan thing, i didn't read too much into it.

We should all get together and create a massive Na'vi conlomerate to control that system. LOL.

i actually like that idea. the Avatar fans on this site and everywhere else could organize a comp. that could protect and speek for pandora and its systum. the only prblem would be to figure out who would lead us (mabey seabass i dont know.)

Nyx

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on May 07, 2010, 09:10:18 AM

i actually like that idea. the Avatar fans on this site and everywhere else could organize a comp. that could protect and speek for pandora and its systum. the only prblem would be to figure out who would lead us (mabey seabass i dont know.)
Deciding who would lead could very easily cause wars between the various sites of Avatar fans... Luckily, we have a language the others might not get. Tactical advantage there ;)

Quote from: Nyx on May 07, 2010, 10:49:26 AM

Deciding who would lead could very easily cause wars between the various sites of Avatar fans... Luckily, we have a language the others might not get. Tactical advantage there ;)

true but still we would have to (adult like) decide on a leader, or else our 'company' would fall apart as fast as it went up.
Or mabey we could do a council. i dont know which sounds better...

Nyx

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on May 07, 2010, 10:58:55 AM
Quote from: Nyx on May 07, 2010, 10:49:26 AM

true but still we would have to (adult like) decide on a leader, or else our 'company' would fall apart as fast as it went up.
Or mabey we could do a council. i dont know which sounds better...
I guess that also depends on how the game works, but I agree, we definitely need to organize this well so we can keep Pandora to ourselves safe (and the rest of the system, of course)