What are you going to do November 16th?

Started by Tsteu nantang, October 08, 2010, 09:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Hufwe ta'em

Le'eylan

Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Maria TunVrrtep

"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Ekirä

Quote from: TunVrrtep on November 16, 2010, 07:22:10 AM
Quote from: Le'eylan on November 16, 2010, 07:11:32 AM
Quote from: Hufwe ta'em on November 16, 2010, 07:07:06 AM
TODAY
.. and i still have to wait till tomorrow...>_<
And I still have to wait til the 22nd.

I'll probably get mine around the same time, as we both ordered from Amazon and didn't get the two-day shipping. :P

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

people...its called wal-mart and target.  ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Hufwe ta'em

Maria TunVrrtep

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on November 16, 2010, 08:36:44 AM

Well Tuesday is my class day.  I'm usually really busy on Tuesday so I didn't want to take the time to go to the store. 
My mom was buying the movie for me for Christmas, however she was going to give it to me right away.  I told her to get the quickest shipping she could, but she either didn't hear me or didn't listen.  So she got the stupid free shipping.
When I found that out last night, I told her that she had gotten the really slow shipping and she said yes and I said, "You didn't hear me say I wanted it asap?  I asked you to get the 2 day shipping.  I could have gone to Walmart and gotten it for the same price and had it tomorrow."
She said, "Well I was buying it for you for Christmas.  I didn't know you wanted it that quick."  I was really ticked off. 
I'm pretty much over it at this point.  Hell if I really want to see it tomorrow I'll go rent it.

ta TunVrrtep
    Margaret Drabble

Hufwe ta'em

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Quote from: TunVrrtep on November 16, 2010, 11:21:14 AM
Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on November 16, 2010, 08:36:44 AM

Well Tuesday is my class day.  I'm usually really busy on Tuesday so I didn't want to take the time to go to the store. 
My mom was buying the movie for me for Christmas, however she was going to give it to me right away.  I told her to get the quickest shipping she could, but she either didn't hear me or didn't listen.  So she got the stupid free shipping.
When I found that out last night, I told her that she had gotten the really slow shipping and she said yes and I said, "You didn't hear me say I wanted it asap?  I asked you to get the 2 day shipping.  I could have gone to Walmart and gotten it for the same price and had it tomorrow."
She said, "Well I was buying it for you for Christmas.  I didn't know you wanted it that quick."  I was really ticked off. 
I'm pretty much over it at this point.  Hell if I really want to see it tomorrow I'll go rent it.

ta TunVrrtep

wow reminds me of a song nickelback did a wile back
"...and I guess I should of listened...when you said you had enough..." I dont remember the rest though.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Tsteu nantang

http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Eanikran

I got it today and I'm watching as I post this  :D
Suprisingly enough, I was looking on walmart.com, which said the original list price was $54.99, then they bumped it down to $34.99, THEN I go to the store, and it's $24.99

I'd say that's a win :D

Maria TunVrrtep

Margaret Drabble

Tsteu nantang

Quote from: TunVrrtep on November 16, 2010, 05:23:38 PM
Ok everyone ...

NO SPOILERS!
Guys you heard TunVrrtep if you post a spoiler put it under a spoiler tag.

Quote from: Pxinari te Saronyu Omatikaya'itan on November 16, 2010, 05:04:10 PM
I got it today and I'm watching as I post this  :D
Suprisingly enough, I was looking on walmart.com, which said the original list price was $54.99, then they bumped it down to $34.99, THEN I go to the store, and it's $24.99

I'd say that's a win :D
It is a win, I got it for $31.40ish at Best buy it was marked as 39.99 but got bumped down $10 because of some sale  ;D
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Aruk Tsuken

Ftiafpi

Got it on Blue-Ray for $24.96 at Wal-Mart!!!

P.S. TEWTI!!!!!!!

Zhäki

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

I'm still waiting for my box, which might arrive anywhere between after-tomorrow and next Tuesday.. Man, it's long! :( ><

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Ftiafpi on November 16, 2010, 07:04:08 PM
Got it on Blue-Ray for $24.96 at Wal-Mart!!!
Same here, although my Walmart had them labeled at $36.95. It rang up for $24.96 + tax though (had it came up $36.95, I probably would have tried to haggle it to $25). Then I used an old gift card from 2 years ago that was going to expire in December.

Now to find time to watch it...college takes a lot of my time :(
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Zhäki

I've just finished watching the extended scenes and unfinished scenes. I wept like someone kicked my puppy; i'm not too proud to admit it. >_>

Anyone else's thoughts?