What are you going to do November 16th?

Started by Tsteu nantang, October 08, 2010, 09:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsteu nantang

So what happens on/after Nov. 16.

For me it'll be Nov. 16th i buy the Collectors edition of Avatar. Then Dec. 16th my friends hear from me for the first time in a month :D
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Swoka Ikran

On Nov. 16th, I'll run to Walmart and buy the CE (maybe the ultimate CE if they carry it and the price is decent).

Then, I'll watch (likely repeatedly) as soon as I have the time. I have off from college Nov 19th-28th, so unless my research paper isn't finished...

When I tell my friends about the CE and what I did on break, I'll probably be told "get a life"...that's what some said when I told them I'd seen the original so many times.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

'Oma Tirea

Probably the obvious: get the movie and watch it ASAP ;D

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

In my neighbor's house. while they're asleep.. to steal the Ulty Edition I hope their getting cause I won't have money for it.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Le'eylan

Waiting for tomorrow when it's released in Sweden.
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Nyx

Tsteu nantang

http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Maria TunVrrtep

I'll be crying, because I have class on Tuesdays and I won't be able to watch the movie til at least Thursday.  And since it's been ordered from Amazon, I may not even have it yet.  So ...

"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Human No More

All day Avatar marathon.
Original release, then SE, then the collector's edition ;D
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Eanikran

Quote from: Human No More on October 18, 2010, 10:42:53 PM
All day Avatar marathon.
This sounds about right. Go get myself a couple monsters and the CE come home and sit in my recliner watching for around 9 solid hours  ;D

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

im going to have to get SE for x-mas cause i dont have a job and very little money is paid to me for an allowence, and it s***s that i have to depend on everything from my parents! >:( a year ago it was fine with me but i have little to no patience so eventually im gonna have to work at staples or gamestop.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Maria TunVrrtep

Quote from: Human No More on October 18, 2010, 10:42:53 PM
All day Avatar marathon.

Wish I could, but that's a Tuesday and I have class at 6 pm.  Stupid class.  I think I'm still in Economics then too.  Gods, can someone save me?
Where's Fiacha when I need him?
    Margaret Drabble

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Wait untill the day after, hopefully arrange a meeting with another fellow Dutch-speaking LN-r, put up some cosplay and buy the dvd.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Hold my thumbs that they doesn't update the BD+ protection or that it's broken fast.

Hufwe Atxur

Hoping that Amazon delivers on schedule and then do the obvious - watch the film asap.
old gallery link?id=1630.jpg[/img]
NEW version of Seed of Language released! Click on the banner to find out more!

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

I have class on that day, but when I have a pause I'm going to run to the shopping centre to by the SE box (: And then at home I'm gonna take all my evening to watch it. :3

Maria TunVrrtep

Quote from: Eltu Lefngap on November 07, 2010, 10:31:08 AM
Hoping that Amazon delivers on schedule and then do the obvious - watch the film asap.

I'm with you Eltu.  I ordered it off of Amazon.  I wish my mother had just given me the money on the 16th and let me go to the store to buy it.  But she wanted to order off of Amazon.  So I'm hoping that it gets delivered on the 16th so I can watch it that night!!!
    Margaret Drabble

Aruk Tsuken

On November 16, I'll go to Walmart and buy the Collector's Edition of Avatar on DVD before class.